When it Rains it pours, complete Camo 6900/GD-120Cm collection
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: When it Rains it pours, complete Camo 6900/GD-120Cm collection

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

When it Rains it pours, complete Camo 6900/GD-120Cm collection

When your wife likes them as well is always a bit of a risky deal, could not go home with out them all, got all 5, need rehab please lol.
    The "Red" is being very stubborn to find compared to the others.

I hope your enjoy these quick snaps before work, again you can always find me on Instagram at miamimike835, and on Youtube as Mike835, have a good day.

Re: When it Rains it pours, complete Camo 6900/GD-120Cm collection

thought by "all" you meant you got the GA's as well and i was like hot diggity damn thats some out and out camo splurging! lol
    but still a solid effort
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

GA'S = Meh, only a face that a mother can love, not allot of people like those, but to each there own.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks like a happy family. Don't forget the GD-X6900MH for those times you visit the moon.

Congratulations! Your wrist is going to be hard to see, my friend.
    mrbronson likes this.

pretty cool, enjoy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gshockmike View Post
    GA'S = Meh, only a face that a mother can love, not allot of people like those, but to each there own.
    Wut? The GA-110's is a top selling G-Shock (black/gold GA-110 is #1 in the world atm) so many people like them! I love that face and watch in general!

As for the camos. I have a very complicated relation with camo patterns. I only like some patterns and colors. I would have loved that red GD-120 if it was just a Darth maul red and black but those brown sections ruins it for me. The one I like most so far and the one I will be getting is the Lunar Bonsai Maharishi. Love that one!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

^have you seen the red gd120 in person? i was very hesitant with it at first too, alot of the photos showed it as being bright and or with brown patches. in reality its quite the opposite, its dark and much more grey/black red than anything bright. the blacked out face helps keep it stealthier as well. the couple little bits of red that pop out are barely noticeable on wrist, in fact i get more glances at the grey camo than i do the red even from other red G wearers! def. worth reconsidering. the best part is if you dont like it, itll prob be one of the easiest ones to resell. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Gshockmike View Post
    the busy 110s or the X on the 120s maybe but the original 100s are simple and legible enough with most colourways. they have an almost aviator look which is never a bad thing.
    when you said "complete" i just assume it was complete not leaving the "ugly" kids behind :p
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

Congrats!!!! Loving it. Still haven't landed on island so only enjoying them through everyone else. Please wear and post in WRUW this week!

sent with aloha
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

I've just been waiting for a few months now for the GD-120CM-5 to drop. Then I let time get away from me. So now they're out but man the online shopping options are super poor. These watches have very basic functionality apparently people bought up the supply and now their trying to sell them for more than a Rangeman.

CASIO must have put the kabosh to Rakuten, cuz they got just about zilch, zippity squat in the way of new releases now. I don't know why CASIO has to keep making it harder to acquire G-Shocks for online shoppers. I guess it's time for me to get out of the racket.
    I almost never wear any watch other than a G-Shock. My collection is listed here-->http://watchshock.com/collection/1471/

Other watches: Invicta Sub-Aqua Venom 5733 & Coalition Forces 0225, Suunto Vector, Traser Mil-G Type 6 P6600 Celebration Edition, Luminox 3059.SAR and a few cheap Timex & Armitron

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information