Where is BruceS?

Thread: Where is BruceS?

Where is BruceS?

Is anyone knows where is BruceS. There is like two weeks since he hasn't show up.

Banned

Re: Where is BruceS?

Sometimes he just gets involved with some stuff. He'll be around when he can .

He's probably hanging out in Samadhi.......
    Orient: Black Mako (FEM65001BW)
    G-Shock: DW9052-2V, DW56RT-1V, G2500-3V, DW-9700UL-9T, DW-003S, DW-003H-9T, G9000-MX4, DW-004, GW-9200RJ-4JF, G-5500SRF
    Seiko: SKX781 Orange Monster, SNK807 Seiko 5, SUN017P1, SNP105 (incoming)
    Tissot: PRC200
    Other: Stuhrling Skeleton (1070.33161)

"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take this moment and make it perfect."
    ---Dr. Simon Atkins

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
    ---Albert Einstein

"The capper is that, like life, golf is a game that can't be won, only played."
    ---Bagger Vance

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I suspect that Bruce has been wearing mechanicals again. He falls off the wagon now and then, and hides in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzbait View Post
    I suspect that Bruce has been wearing mechanicals again. He falls off the wagon now and then, and hides in shame.
    Yeah, someone needs to go over and trawl TZ-UK, and pull him out for an intervention
    "Strength equals health; one cannot be healthy without being strong."-Eugene Sandow

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy View Post
    Yeah, someone needs to go over and trawl TZ-UK, and pull him out for an intervention
    He hasn't been there either...

I think Bruce is one of those (very sensible) guys who sometimes questions why he spends so much time living virtually when he could be living actually.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

I was wondering where he was myself? Hopefully enjoying himself somewhere!

Watches are frickin evil!

Wink Re: Where is BruceS?

I think and hope he's enjoying taking pictures of Cornwall and has a great time raising his son. I hope he will share his great sense of humor mixed with his knowledge of watches and life with us in time. Maybe he's just on vacation

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

I tell you.. he's in a better place.. kind of like G-Shock heaven.....he'll be back among us soon.

Samadhi

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Samadhi (Sanskrit: समाधि) is a Hindu and Buddhist term that describes a non-dualistic state of consciousness in which the consciousness of the experiencing subject becomes one with the experienced object,[1] and in which the mind becomes still (one-pointed or concentrated)[2] though the person remains conscious. Sahaj samadhi is the effortless and continual state of perfection of a satguru.[3] It varies from technical terms used to describe the higher levels of concentrated meditation, or dhyana (alt. "jhana"), in Yogic schools, and is considered a precursor for enlightenment, or Nirvana, in Buddhism. It is the eighth and final limb of the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, and comprises the pinnacle of achievements in Samyama, the three-tiered practice of meditation including also dharana and dhyana.
    Orient: Black Mako (FEM65001BW)
    G-Shock: DW9052-2V, DW56RT-1V, G2500-3V, DW-9700UL-9T, DW-003S, DW-003H-9T, G9000-MX4, DW-004, GW-9200RJ-4JF, G-5500SRF
    Seiko: SKX781 Orange Monster, SNK807 Seiko 5, SUN017P1, SNP105 (incoming)
    Tissot: PRC200
    Other: Stuhrling Skeleton (1070.33161)

"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take this moment and make it perfect."
    ---Dr. Simon Atkins

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
    ---Albert Einstein

"The capper is that, like life, golf is a game that can't be won, only played."
    ---Bagger Vance

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    I tell you.. he's in a better place.. kind of like G-Shock heaven.....he'll be back among us soon.

Samadhi

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Samadhi (Sanskrit: समाधि) is a Hindu and Buddhist term that describes a non-dualistic state of consciousness in which the consciousness of the experiencing subject becomes one with the experienced object,[1] and in which the mind becomes still (one-pointed or concentrated)[2] though the person remains conscious. Sahaj samadhi is the effortless and continual state of perfection of a satguru.[3] It varies from technical terms used to describe the higher levels of concentrated meditation, or dhyana (alt. "jhana"), in Yogic schools, and is considered a precursor for enlightenment, or Nirvana, in Buddhism. It is the eighth and final limb of the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, and comprises the pinnacle of achievements in Samyama, the three-tiered practice of meditation including also dharana and dhyana.

yeah, what he said
    "Strength equals health; one cannot be healthy without being strong."-Eugene Sandow

Thread Information