Where to buy?

Thread: Where to buy?

Where to buy?

Hi all!

Im on the hunt for a certain g-shock. What stores sell g-shocks?

I have been to Macys, Kohls, Walmart, And no one had the model i was after.

Any other stores i should check? Jc penny? Dillards? Sporting store like dicks or champs? Any others?

Re: Where to buy?

what watch are you after?

Ooh, I do always love the assumption that we're all American here.

Many G's don't get to a lot of countries. As above, which one are you looking for? Known good Ebay sellers or Japanese exporters are sometimes the only way, but the forum can recommend good ones.
    Last edited by Maine; August 18th, 2010 at 01:38.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

What model are you looking for? You listed all the places I know of that sell them. Ordering online is always an option if you can't find a certain watch anywhere else. Amazon is probably the best place. Ebay is good too but you have to watch out for fakes.

The answer is the Internet.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Im after the dee & ricky

But man is it hard to find. Checked al my local store and nothing. Searched the internet and could not find it as well.

Found some on ebay, but of course the price is jacked up and i dont trust ebay.

HELP!?

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle max View Post
    Im after the dee & ricky

But man is it hard to find. Checked al my local store and nothing. Searched the internet and could not find it as well.

Found some on ebay, but of course the price is jacked up and i dont trust ebay.

HELP!?
    Yeah, I wouldn't expect a Dee and Ricky to still be hanging around a department store.

Sorry if you won't like the answer, but I searched eBay and watches currently at 167, 165, 157, 152, 167, 147, 172 all have many bids. Are you familiar with supply and demand? The model was a limited edition and I'd guess the originals at $135 will be extremely hard to find.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Thread Information