Where to buy

Thread: Where to buy

Where to buy

I am looking to buy my first G-shock. I am leaning towards the solar powered watches as I don't want to be bothered replacing batteries. Where does anyone recommend buying from? I am okay with used as long as it is in great condition. This would be my weekend and gym watch so not looking to break the bank. Since I am new to this and do not have a collection I can't appreciate rarity of models at this time. Sounds like there are fakes out there so that is a concern of mine. Just want something with some style and durability. I appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
    mark

Re: Where to buy

Amazon is safe from fakes (unlike eBay) and competitively priced generally.

4 solar/atomics to get you started...Square is a fancy version of the classic 5600, a GWX-5600 that also has moon phase and tides, search Amazon for the GW-5610 for the basic solar/atomic square. Next is the robust GW-2310, cheap and tough. The white is a GW-M850 (also available black) for small wrists. Last is not a G-Shock, but the STW-1000 is an athletes watch available thru Amazon from Japan in at least 5 colors. Have fun researching!

Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

moved to main forum for better coverage
    Cheers
    Sedi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBoots View Post
    Where does anyone recommend buying from?
    Since this is an international forum, my counterquestion to "where to buy?" here is always "well, where do you live?"

Between your name, writing style and spelling, you "sound" like you're from the US or Canada, which makes both Amazon and brick-and-mortar stores relatively safe places to shop for G-Shocks.

On the other hand, I've gamed with some Scandinavian people who write colloquial English ridiculously well, or you could be a North American living abroad.

Thread Information