Where to buy DW 6600 in UK? GW6900, G2900F and DW7700 will arrive tomorrow yay.

Thread: Where to buy DW 6600 in UK? GW6900, G2900F and DW7700 will arrive tomorrow yay.

Where to buy DW 6600 in UK? GW6900, G2900F and DW7700 will arrive tomorrow yay.

Hey guys,
    This is my first week in this forum and now i 'm totally in love with G Shock. This week alone, i have order 3 G Shocks already: GW6900, G2900F and DW7700. I have spent hours and hours everyday in this forum learning about G Shock...My girlfriend is so mad at me...oh well...
    Right now i'm just looking for a DW 6600. I live in the UK so i'm looking for a seller in the UK? any ideas? I could order from the States but that's going to cost more and also i don't want to wait that long either.
    I like GW6900 cuz it is so BOLD. It is just 'in your face' kinda product in my idea. i really don't know how good tough solar is gonna be though.....hopefully it is good.
    As for G2900F, it is cheap and it is a G shock what more can i ask for.
    DW 7700 will most likely be my workout watch i think.
    What do you guys think about all these watches? I'm positive that i will like them all. It is tough, good looking, durable...just everything that i want in a watch.
    let me know what you think and PLEASE help me find DW6600 in the UK......
    thanks in advance

Re: Where to buy DW 6600 in UK? GW6900, G2900F and DW7700 will arrive tomorrow yay.

As I said in the other thread, they've always been thin on the ground because they were never officially imported into the UK. I think you'll have to bite the bullet and buy from America.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Re: Where to buy DW 6600 in UK? GW6900, G2900F and DW7700 will arrive tomorrow yay.

I love my GW6900. And don't be afraid to order from abroad. Imported prices are still often significantly less than UK, and if it's not a UK model that's the only route.

Here's a pic to taunt you until yours arrives

The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

the pic looks so good and hopefully the real one will look even better. the thing better be here tomorrow:)

Thread Information