WHERE TO BUY DW5600E IN UK

Thread: WHERE TO BUY DW5600E IN UK

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Self explanatory really. Where in UK can you get the above watch at a reasonable price. They seem so cheap in the US, near £60 here in UK. I appreciate its not that much to pay but its just a basic G really.

Might I be better importing one from amazon.com, if so who from and will it get through customs without duties.

Thanks in advance

Re: WHERE TO BUY DW5600E IN UK

that is a big difference, I looked on amazon uk, see link below, if you import it from the USA youll pay more shipping and import fees.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...ywords=dw-5600

Cheapest way to pick one up off the forum here or maybe on eBay. You'll often find they've been kept in excellent condition and will come with all boxes/manual etc.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the replies...

Crazy thing is, you can now get gwm5610 for just £24 more than the basic dw5600.
    I'm not even sure why I want one as I already have the gwm5610 but for some reason I keep being pulled towards it. I'm just unsure if I can justify the uk price. They're only $30 ish in the US.

What a crazy hobby this is, its enough to drive you insane

Quote Originally Posted by oiljam View Post
    Thanks for the replies...

Crazy thing is, you can now get gwm5610 for just £24 more than the basic dw5600.
    I'm not even sure why I want one as I already have the gwm5610 but for some reason I keep being pulled towards it. I'm just unsure if I can justify the uk price. They're only $30 ish in the US.

What a crazy hobby this is, its enough to drive you insane
    If you have the gwm5610 I suggest buying the GW-5000 strap and putting it on your 5610. The screen on the 5610 is better than the 5600e

Quote Originally Posted by Fer Guzman View Post
    If you have the gwm5610 I suggest buying the GW-5000 strap and putting it on your 5610. The screen on the 5610 is better than the 5600e
    I agree with what Fer says above. I had a GWM5600, sold it, bought a 5610 with a reverse display, returned it (to Amazon), made an offer on a second hand 5600E on the RLT forum and was rejected.

So I bought a solar non-atomic G-5600 in yellow (holiday watch) and then a used GWM5600 and put it on a GW-5000 strap (£15 from Tiktox in UK) and it's great, comfortable and light.

Meantime the guy who rejected my offer on his 5600E has come back to me offering it to me at £25 posted (too late, how can I justify this to Mrs Sondar aaargh!).

The guy with the 5600E is TONY M on the RLT forum in UK. If you are interested, either join the forum and PM him or contact me by PM and maybe I can link you up with TONY M.
    Best regards,
    Graham

Get it on Ebay for $60 incl. shipping .don't pay those ridiculous EU prices, especially for the DW5600 which for whatever ludicrous reason costs the ame as other more advanced G-shocks..

Sondar thanks for the heads up on twf, I'm now probably their newest member, once I've passed their initiation tests that is. I'll pm tony once I'm in.
    Plus I also enjoyed your little story with your comings and goings of the various 5600's. I have now had two 5610's. Latest one a keeper...I think. I'd just like to compare it with a dw5600, then I'll decide for sure....I think
    Last edited by oiljam; December 3rd, 2012 at 22:59.

Captain kid, are you in the UK? I'd like to buy from the US but if it gets caught up in customs I'll end up paying more in the long run. I've bought other watches outside the eu which came through no pros though, my SKX007 for example.
    Think I'll put a WTB post out

Quote Originally Posted by oiljam View Post
    Sondar thanks for the heads up on twf, I'm now probably their newest member, once I've passed their initiation tests that is. I'll pm tony once I'm in.
    Plus I also enjoyed your little story with your comings and goings of the various 5600's. I have now had two 5610's. Latest one a keeper...I think. I'd just like to compare it with a dw5600, then I'll decide for sure....I think
    Hi there, pleased to be of assistance. BTW, in case you mention our exchange, on RLT I'm 'grey', but the moniker had gone when I signed up here, so it was back to 1952 for 'sondar'.

I still know what you mean about owning a 'no messing' 5600E though.
    G

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information