Where to buy frogmans?

Thread: Where to buy frogmans?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to buy frogmans?

Hello all,
    I can't seem to find a place that sells the Frogman. There is nothing on Seiya's site and casio.com doesn't even list it as a model.
    Have they been discontinued or are they that rare on purpose? I have seen some on Ebay, but I am leary of fakes and don't know enough about them to spot the bad ones.

Thanks for your help,

- Chad

Re: Where to buy frogmans?

SuperChrono and 21Jewels sell them, but you might need to email about availability. I don't really like SuperChrono much...that guy seems to jack up the price on anything remotely collectible. Freddy at 21Jewels is probably the most friendly helpful person I've met in the watch biz...he'll go out of his way to help if he can.

http://www.21jewels.com/index.asp
    http://www.superchrono.com/index.php

I'd say Seiya and Higuici could both source Frogman's for you as well, but I haven't tried. I don't get the insane prices for what is basically a digital watch...must be a collector thing.

http://www.higuchi-inc.com/index-e.html
    http://seiyajapan.com/

Great, thanks for the links.
    I don't really understand it either, I was just hoping that buying the 'ultimate g' would cure me of this obsession and I would be able to stop...

- Chad

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ninjafish View Post
    Great, thanks for the links.
    I don't really understand it either, I was just hoping that buying the 'ultimate g' would cure me of this obsession and I would be able to stop...

- Chad
    I think the opposite seems to be true.

Same with me I don't understand why the Frogman is so expensive
    a year ago I bought a Frogman from SuperChrono for 150.00 a real deal right now that same watch cost 300.00. Wow amazing I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by lockwood1 View Post
    Same with me I don't understand why the Frogman is so expensive
    a year ago I bought a Frogman from SuperChrono for 150.00 a real deal right now that same watch cost 300.00. Wow amazing I don't get it
    That's exactly what I was talking about...I don't like SuperChono's practices at all. I've notice several watches there where he/they create a 'demand' type atmosphere by leaving "sold out" signs all over the shop for months if not years (why???). Then when they manage to get that model in, the price instantly doubles but they sell almost spontaneously; not just with Casio models either. Dodgey.

'Freddy' (he probably uses that name so international buyers can remember and use it easily I guess) at 21Jewels on the other hand is a real gentleman. He even rang me up from Singapore once because he had a delay on a watch...just to apologise!!! Top shelf seller, and if something went wrong, I'd have full confidence that Freddy would come through for me. May be I should send him an Xmas card.

Seiya and Higuchi also seem like good eggs, although I haven't bought from them.

Hi bluegum :
    Do you find the Frogman? You can buy with confidence with Seiya I once inquiry him about DW6900 three eye devil
    I didn't bought because I found it expensive but he certainly did get it for me.
    Last edited by lockwood1; August 27th, 2007 at 13:09.

There is this other site www.seiko5ers.com you can find Casio models in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by lockwood1 View Post
    Hi bluegum :
    Do you find the Frogman? You can buy with confidence with Seiya I once inquiry him about DW6900 three eye devil
    I didn't bought because I found it expensive but he certainly did get it for me.
    Nah mate...I'm not really into those Frogman models. They're not bad, but the stupid prices really killed it for me, and I've got a small wrist too alas. Up the humble Gulfman.

Gulfman is an excellent choice I have the solar one great watch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information