Where to buy G-Shock Aviator watches - Live in the UK but US prices much cheaper.
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By yankeexpress
  • 1 Post By Sengyoku

Thread: Where to buy G-Shock Aviator watches - Live in the UK but US prices much cheaper.

Where to buy G-Shock Aviator watches - Live in the UK but US prices much cheaper.

I'd like to import a couple of the aviator watches which normally go for around £450 here but I see they are a lot cheaper in the US. Where are you guys buying your aviator series G-Shocks?

Re: Where to buy G-Shock Aviator watches - Live in the UK but US prices much cheaper.

Bought this GW-3000M new on eBay from a dealer in Italy who had the lowest price at the time.

Understand UK customs and import fees can make local UK prices competitive, which is probably what your government had in mind when they enacted them, to artificially raise offshore prices.
    325xia likes this.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

Re: Where to buy G-Shock Aviator watches - Live in the UK but US prices much cheaper.

Yep her majesty's revenue and customs are annoyingly efficient at snagging our G shock imports!

Yankee has it right about those hidden charges. you'll have to beware and factor in all those extra charges when importing. I suggest that you look at sellers who are based within the EU as there are no extra import duties or VAT to pay. Yankee's 3000M from Italy would not be subject to any hidden costs if you had it delivered to the UK...
    Chrisek likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

How much would you pay for an Aviator such as the G-Shock GWA-1100-1A3 or it's brother the GW-A1100-1AER? Love these watches but seem too much for a G-Shock, and would like to limit myself to £275 but looks next to impossible.

Hi there,

I am actually looking into getting one of these and have been looking in the usual UK high street shops like H Samuel and Hinds. I have seen the GW-3000M watches selling at £250, although one shop I am looking at has this version

Men's Casio G-Shock Gravity Defier Alarm Chronograph Radio Controlled Watch (GW-3000B-1AER) - WATCH SHOP.com™

selling at £215 as it is the last on stock. Seems reasonable to me.
    Hammy

Omega Ω Seamaster GMT 2234.50 (daily wear)
    Oris BC3 Advanced Day Date (tool watch but looking to sell)
    Casio Edifice EQW-A1110 Atomic Solar (for my eldest)
    Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic (for my youngest)
    Garmin Forerunner (when I start running again!)
    Casio Mudman (looking to just give away)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammondo View Post
    Hi there,

I am actually looking into getting one of these and have been looking in the usual UK high street shops like H Samuel and Hinds. I have seen the GW-3000M watches selling at £250, although one shop I am looking at has this version

Men's Casio G-Shock Gravity Defier Alarm Chronograph Radio Controlled Watch (GW-3000B-1AER) - WATCH SHOP.com™

selling at £215 as it is the last on stock. Seems reasonable to me.

Thanks for letting me know, though I am really after the GW-A1100 models, which go from £400-500 in the UK, and a bit less when looking at prices abroad.

Thread Information