Where can I get a DW-004

Thread: Where can I get a DW-004

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member stan2323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sumter, SC
    Posts
    503

    Question Where can I get a DW-004

    New to the form. Have had the same Casio G-Shock DW-004 for 7.5 years went through 3 battries one band (took 7 years to go through that one) and am on the second with it. Not sure witch will last longer this time the band or watch.

    I am looking for G-shock that has the velcro and snap closure. I have heard it refered to the double velcro closure. I have looked on Ebay but they only come up with ones that are slighly different than the one I am looking for.O| I am looking for the blue and gray one. Did they make different colors of that modle? Do they still make one with that kind of band? I thnk a Frogman with that band would be great. Can I put that kind of band on a Frogman?

    Any help would be great. I am affraid that I have waited too long to look for another just incase mine breaks beond repair.:oops:

  2. #2
    Member T. Wong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,773

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    Not sure where you can find another DW 004. I found mine here in japan in a used store. It's the burgundy/grey model. I removed the velcro and put on a 22mm zulu, which I like better. You might be able to find another 004 used by checking watch sites Sales forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images




  3. #3
    Banned OZZIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,776

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    Quote Originally Posted by stan2323 View Post
    New to the form. Have had the same Casio G-Shock DW-004 for 7.5 years went through 3 battries one band (took 7 years to go through that one) and am on the second with it. Not sure witch will last longer this time the band or watch.

    I am looking for G-shock that has the velcro and snap closure. I have heard it refered to the double velcro closure. I have looked on Ebay but they only come up with ones that are slighly different than the one I am looking for.O| I am looking for the blue and gray one. Did they make different colors of that modle? Do they still make one with that kind of band? I thnk a Frogman with that band would be great. Can I put that kind of band on a Frogman?

    Any help would be great. I am affraid that I have waited too long to look for another just incase mine breaks beond repair.:oops:
    Hi Stan -

    can you post a photo of the model you are looking for?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member tribe125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    29,513

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    I don't know about the watch, but the bands are here:

    http://www.tiktox.com/casio-straps/g...elcro/30s2.htm
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

  6. #5
    Member stan2323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sumter, SC
    Posts
    503

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE View Post
    Hi Stan -

    can you post a photo of the model you are looking for?

    This is the one I am looking for. But I love the burgundy/grey and would love to get one like that as well.




  7. #6
    Member stan2323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sumter, SC
    Posts
    503

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    Quote Originally Posted by T. Wong View Post
    Not sure where you can find another DW 004. I found mine here in japan in a used store. It's the burgundy/grey model. I removed the velcro and put on a 22mm zulu, which I like better. You might be able to find another 004 used by checking watch sites Sales forum.

    I love that one. If you find another burgundy/grey let me know.

  8. #7
    Member sereph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    234

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    Hi stan

    i have that exact model on my wrist now.
    i replaced the band about three months ago. my local casio repair center had them in stock. it cost me €30.
    have you tried you local casio repair center?

    regards

    derek




  9. #8
    Member stan2323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sumter, SC
    Posts
    503

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    First I want to thank T. Wong as I am using one of his picture to show people what I am looking for the burgundy/gery DW-004. Second thanks for the help all.

    I am chasing down a couple of leads. One last time though abouve is the picture of the blue/gray that I am looking for posted where OZZIE asked and the picture that T. Wong posted of the burgundy/gray I am also looking for. Scroll down to see them as I did not feel the need to put the same pictures up again.

    Thanks for the help.

    Stan
    Last edited by stan2323; November 2nd, 2006 at 03:00.

  10. #9
    Member T. Wong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,773

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    Stan, glad you found the photo helpful! I was trying to sell this a month ago but no takers. So I switched straps and now love it on a zulu!

  11. #10
    Member stan2323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sumter, SC
    Posts
    503

    Re: Where can I get a DW-004

    Quote Originally Posted by T. Wong View Post
    Stan, glad you found the photo helpful! I was trying to sell this a month ago but no takers. So I switched straps and now love it on a zulu!
    Would you be willing to sell the strap? It may look good on my blue watch.

    Stan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •