Where can I get a DW-004

Thread: Where can I get a DW-004

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Where can I get a DW-004

New to the form. Have had the same Casio G-Shock DW-004 for 7.5 years went through 3 battries one band (took 7 years to go through that one) and am on the second with it. Not sure witch will last longer this time the band or watch.

I am looking for G-shock that has the velcro and snap closure. I have heard it refered to the double velcro closure. I have looked on Ebay but they only come up with ones that are slighly different than the one I am looking for.O| I am looking for the blue and gray one. Did they make different colors of that modle? Do they still make one with that kind of band? I thnk a Frogman with that band would be great. Can I put that kind of band on a Frogman?

Any help would be great. I am affraid that I have waited too long to look for another just incase mine breaks beond repair.:oops:

Re: Where can I get a DW-004

Not sure where you can find another DW 004. I found mine here in japan in a used store. It's the burgundy/grey model. I removed the velcro and put on a 22mm zulu, which I like better. You might be able to find another 004 used by checking watch sites Sales forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by stan2323 View Post
    New to the form. Have had the same Casio G-Shock DW-004 for 7.5 years went through 3 battries one band (took 7 years to go through that one) and am on the second with it. Not sure witch will last longer this time the band or watch.

I am looking for G-shock that has the velcro and snap closure. I have heard it refered to the double velcro closure. I have looked on Ebay but they only come up with ones that are slighly different than the one I am looking for.O| I am looking for the blue and gray one. Did they make different colors of that modle? Do they still make one with that kind of band? I thnk a Frogman with that band would be great. Can I put that kind of band on a Frogman?

Any help would be great. I am affraid that I have waited too long to look for another just incase mine breaks beond repair.:oops:
    Hi Stan -

can you post a photo of the model you are looking for?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I don't know about the watch, but the bands are here:

http://www.tiktox.com/casio-straps/g...elcro/30s2.htm
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE View Post
    Hi Stan -

can you post a photo of the model you are looking for?

This is the one I am looking for. But I love the burgundy/grey and would love to get one like that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by T. Wong View Post
    Not sure where you can find another DW 004. I found mine here in japan in a used store. It's the burgundy/grey model. I removed the velcro and put on a 22mm zulu, which I like better. You might be able to find another 004 used by checking watch sites Sales forum.

I love that one. If you find another burgundy/grey let me know.

Hi stan

i have that exact model on my wrist now.
    i replaced the band about three months ago. my local casio repair center had them in stock. it cost me €30.
    have you tried you local casio repair center?

regards

derek

First I want to thank T. Wong as I am using one of his picture to show people what I am looking for the burgundy/gery DW-004. Second thanks for the help all.

I am chasing down a couple of leads. One last time though abouve is the picture of the blue/gray that I am looking for posted where OZZIE asked and the picture that T. Wong posted of the burgundy/gray I am also looking for. Scroll down to see them as I did not feel the need to put the same pictures up again.

Thanks for the help.

Stan
    Last edited by stan2323; November 2nd, 2006 at 03:00.

Stan, glad you found the photo helpful! I was trying to sell this a month ago but no takers. So I switched straps and now love it on a zulu!

Quote Originally Posted by T. Wong View Post
    Stan, glad you found the photo helpful! I was trying to sell this a month ago but no takers. So I switched straps and now love it on a zulu!
    Would you be willing to sell the strap? It may look good on my blue watch.

Stan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information