Where do I post this question

Thread: Where do I post this question

Where do I post this question

I have a question for you guys on a certain analog casio, but it's not a g. Do I post in here, or what. I wanted to know if there's anyone here with an MTP4500D-1AV analog. I want to know if it's worth a darn. For the money, I just may buy one of these as a nice watch (as opposed to a work watch) instead of a fossil I have my eye on.

http://www.casio.com/products/Timepi.../MTP4500D-1AV/

Re: Where do I post this question

I'm pretty sure you can ask here. We sometimes even talk about non-Casios. I don't have any input on your question however, sorry.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
    I have a question for you guys on a certain analog casio, but it's not a g. Do I post in here, or what. I wanted to know if there's anyone here with an MTP4500D-1AV analog. I want to know if it's worth a darn. For the money, I just may buy one of these as a nice watch (as opposed to a work watch) instead of a fossil I have my eye on.

http://www.casio.com/products/Timepi.../MTP4500D-1AV/

In my experience Casio watches are quite good. although, i don't know about it's accuracy. this one is a good looking piece, i think it will all really boil down to your personal preference.

I have some friends that own fossil watches, they say that somehow some models (not all) are not built to last for long (some of the metal parts of the bracelet or the watch itself tarnishes and looks ugly after some time) Again, these are according to my friends who have been collecting fossil watches and not my own. But I think you should check out the web for some reviews of the watch that you are eying.
    I am worth more than any item in my watch box.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I went and checked out a variation of this watch at Sears today. Wow, quite a significant watch for the money. Very solid and hefty indeed. I gotta quit doin' this. This site is going to end up costing me a lot of money...

Thread Information