Where do I start? ;p)

Thread: Where do I start? ;p)

Question Where do I start? ;p)

I've been buying G-shocks since 96 but they've never been much for me to think about. spending between $85-120 I've been trying to develop a workable group of EDC systems and I started thinking about my watches. Right now I have a G-500a and cheap Fossil dress watch. So, I need more options.

I seem to be always wearing my G and I love it. I found this site and now I'm contemplating making a list of G's to get. (It's all your fault.)

I'm wanting to stay under the $150 mark with any of my watches and would like some suggestions from all of you.

Also, I had a G back in 2004 that was silver that had a BPM metronome that I used to use to help keep my strokes on time when I swam. When I was injured in Iraq the medics cut it off my wrist and I never seen it again. Is there any way to tell which G it was? I'd like to have it again just for sentimental value.

Great Site, thanks

Last edited by Wolvee; August 13th, 2010 at 06:02.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Ozy

Re: Where do I start? ;p)

Lol... no idea about the watch, but what an awesome avatar... who'd you pay to stand behind the camera, and what did you pay them with? cookies?
    Pavo absolutus

Haha, Tripod in my room while I was in Iraq.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I found it although I could not find it in the Sticky guide at the top of the Section here.

...It's a lot plainer than I remember, lol. I did have to get a new band as well because the plastic one did not hold up very well against the Chlorine in the pool.

The watch was the DW-003TB in silver

When I saw the preview of the thread mention 'EDC system' I figured the poster was spending WAY to much time in... certain other forums. I only say that because I have been lurking in other such forums lately and am picking up some of the vibe. But it's neat to see you are not just another Internet Warrior. Sorry to hear about your injury.

I'd suggest for you the brand-new GX-56. Here is the GXW-56-1BJF for reference:

"It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Thread Information