Where to find G's in person???

Thread: Where to find G's in person???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member ebnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    804

    Where to find G's in person???

    I live in the Bay Area, CA and was sondering if anyone know good places to see G's person. I have a large wrist and want to try a couple on before committing to buy.

    I am specifically interested in the Gulfman and Mudman series

    Thanks...
    "Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste Nothing, Offer No Apologies"

  2. #2
    Member jaws revenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    399

    Re: Where to find G's in person???

    yesterday i saw the atomic black mudman and 1500 pathfinder (bracelet and resin vesions) at JCPenny in mesa, arizona.
    the g's i've seen at other places like wallmart etc seem to be the less expensive ones (i haven't seen a mud or gulf man in wallmart or macy's yet in my area).

  3. #3
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: Where to find G's in person???

    Quote Originally Posted by ebnash View Post
    I live in the Bay Area, CA and was sondering if anyone know good places to see G's person. I have a large wrist and want to try a couple on before committing to buy.

    I am specifically interested in the Gulfman and Mudman series

    Thanks...
    i know this, i know this !!!!!

    go to ur nearest JCP or Macys. they will have them in stock but very limited but the the Macys in Stanford Shopping Center has few of them.

    oh, check out walmart and target but they are all old stocks.

    Good luck, brah !!!
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Schuey2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Where to find G's in person???

    K-Mart and Target have them also....

  6. #5
    Member 1540's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: Where to find G's in person???

    Quote Originally Posted by mansrow View Post
    i know this, i know this !!!!!

    go to ur nearest JCP or Macys. they will have them in stock but very limited but the the Macys in Stanford Shopping Center has few of them.

    oh, check out walmart and target but they are all old stocks.

    Good luck, brah !!!
    hey Mansrow,

    Being in Nebraska, how do you know about Stanford Mall?
    Good eye candy there huh?!
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Lao Tzu

  7. #6
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: Where to find G's in person???

    Quote Originally Posted by 1540 View Post
    hey Mansrow,

    Being in Nebraska, how do you know about Stanford Mall?
    Good eye candy there huh?!



    i went to check out Google and Cisco when i was in 94040 few months back.
    Great place !!! lots of food to eat. i really enjoyed it but the place aint for me, unfortunately
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  8. #7
    Member ebnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    804

    Re: Where to find G's in person???

    Cool, that give's me a start. Now, off to go hunting while I wait for a few other watches to show up that I have on order
    "Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste Nothing, Offer No Apologies"

  9. #8
    Moderator G-Shock Forum Sjors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    21,491

    Wink Re: Where to find G's in person???

    Hi Ebnash,

    If you have bigger wrists, why not try to find a Frogman. I think that is the biggest G-Shock model that is in current production. It has quite some wrist presence. Only down point is that it costs "a little more" than an average G-Shock.

    Cheers,

    Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.


    Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010


  10. #9
    Member ebnash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    804

    Re: Where to find G's in person???

    Well, I scored a huge selection of G's at Macy's in Valley Fair. This Macy's seems to be one of there large/flagship stores as they have a HUGE watch selection.

    They had both Gulfman's and Mudman's in various colors and styles. Unfortunately, they are not big enough for my taste and wrist size. I would have no problem throwing down a few hundred on a Frogman, but I need to see it in person first. Doesn't seem like the kind of G I will find in stores and Casio's site doesn't have a dealer list, so I may be SOL?

    Oh well, maybe I will run across someone with one of these some day?

    Thanks for the list of stores
    "Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste Nothing, Offer No Apologies"

  11. #10
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: Where to find G's in person???

    Quote Originally Posted by ebnash View Post
    Well, I scored a huge selection of G's at Macy's in Valley Fair. This Macy's seems to be one of there large/flagship stores as they have a HUGE watch selection.

    They had both Gulfman's and Mudman's in various colors and styles. Unfortunately, they are not big enough for my taste and wrist size. I would have no problem throwing down a few hundred on a Frogman, but I need to see it in person first. Doesn't seem like the kind of G I will find in stores and Casio's site doesn't have a dealer list, so I may be SOL?

    Oh well, maybe I will run across someone with one of these some day?

    Thanks for the list of stores
    dude, get this quick. best price ive seen.

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=162379

    u know, by posting this link, there will be a lot of ppl that might pull the trigger.

    here WAS my frog.








    if it still not big enough. checkout the PAW1500
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •