Where to find replacement bezel for G2300?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike K

Thread: Where to find replacement bezel for G2300?

Question Where to find replacement bezel for G2300?

Hello,

I have owned my G2300B for over a decade now, and it has definitely provided me with flawless service in it's time. I am looking to give it a bit of a refresh now that the plastic case and strap are getting a bit worn down.

My watch is dark blue, with a silver inner bezel ring, and white lettering. Similar to this:
    Name:  G2300-9V.jpg
Views: 796
Size:  88.2 KB

I already am working on replacing my nylon cloth strap with a 24mm zulu. I want to replace the bezel, inner ring, and the EL light button with the black, stealth version. Similar to this:
    Name:  g2300b_stealth_small.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  19.9 KB

I am having a heck of a time trying to locate where I can purchase these kinds of parts online, and the couple stores I've found seem to be shady or simply offering cheap, imitation parts rather than legitimate Casio parts. I am hoping you guys may be able to lend me some assistance with how best to go about sourcing these parts.

Thank you all!

Woody
    Plant a good seed and you will joyfully gather fruit

Re: Where to find replacement bezel for G2300?

Quote Originally Posted by swoody View Post
    I am having a heck of a time trying to locate where I can purchase these kinds of parts online, and the couple stores I've found seem to be shady or simply offering cheap, imitation parts rather than legitimate Casio parts. I am hoping you guys may be able to lend me some assistance with how best to go about sourcing these parts.
    Since you're in the US, I would start at Consumer Electronic Parts and Accessories at PacParts, Inc. -- if you type "G2300" in that page's "search by model number" window you'll find 12 G-2300 variants listed!

Unfortunately, I don't see one with a "stealthed" G button, but they do offer original Casio inner and outer bezels!
    swoody likes this.

Thread Information