Where to get a PRW-6000 (Ideally orange accents with Carbon strap) in Canada quickly
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By anathema
  • 1 Post By anathema

Thread: Where to get a PRW-6000 (Ideally orange accents with Carbon strap) in Canada quickly

Where to get a PRW-6000 (Ideally orange accents with Carbon strap) in Canada quickly

Update: Well I ended up ordering from http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/w.../item/prot028/

Not sure if I'll get it in time yet but I'm hoping for the best! It should ship tomorrow! I'll keep everyone updated.

Heading out on a trip Jan 23 and was hoping to get the watch in before then. Does anyone know if ordering from Rakuten(Sunknots) would get it here on time? Is there anywhere else public or private I could look at getting one fairly fast?

The specific model I'm looking for is the PRW-6000Y-1JF

Name:  img59879255.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  33.6 KB
    Last edited by anathema; January 13th, 2016 at 00:45.
    JohnQFord likes this.

Re: Where to get a PRW-6000 (Ideally orange accents with Carbon strap) in Canada quickly

I think you receive in time with EMS shipping.
    I have ordered 28th December, arrived 7th January, considering Christmas and New Year… and Italian postage not fast to import…

Watches: G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400 Black, Olive, Camouflage, Burton, Kobe, Black negative
    The best Casio G-Shock is the next one...

Re: Where to get a PRW-6000 (Ideally orange accents with Carbon strap) in Canada quickly

Wonder how much more a quick DHL shipment would be maybe. It's only like 6am in Japan so I'll try messaging sunknots and see what they say, they will get back to me hopefully this evening. Is there another Rakuten store that has better service?
    Last edited by anathema; January 10th, 2016 at 21:50.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You can check eBay and ask to use Fedex, two days from Singapore to Italy!

Watches: G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400 Black, Olive, Camouflage, Burton, Kobe, Black negative
    The best Casio G-Shock is the next one...

Don't panic ... if you order today, they'll send EMS and you'll have it by Friday.

It's usually 3 or 4 days to Vancouver, for instance.

note: Don't see Sunknots right now [you ordered?] Watchshop is good too. I 'think' they deduct the 8% VAT !
    Last edited by JohnQFord; January 10th, 2016 at 23:08.
    "watchuseek" ... From a lost indigenous dialect ... meaning ... "Bet you can't buy just one !!!"

sunknots | Rakuten Global Market: PRW-6000Y-1JF is what I was going to order from Sunknots

Here is watchshop: WATCHSHOP | Rakuten Global Market: Casio protrek CASIO PROTREK PRW-6000Y-1JF

I'm more concerned about speed than price(within reason). Will any ship faster than the other?

It's on the way! Updated original post. Thanks again JohnQFord for all the help with Rakuten!
    JohnQFord likes this.

Thread Information