Where to get the Rangeman? Amazon?
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Where to get the Rangeman? Amazon?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to get the Rangeman? Amazon?

Getting ready to get my first G-Shock. I was going to get the Mudman until I saw the Rangeman. I am now considering the Rangeman over the Mudman. Is Amazon reliable for this purchase? I have some left over gift cards from Amazon that I would like to use to help with this purchase. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks

Re: Where to get the Rangeman? Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by Vin524 View Post
    Getting ready to get my first G-Shock. I was going to get the Mudman until I saw the Rangeman. I am now considering the Rangeman over the Mudman. Is Amazon reliable for this purchase? I have some left over gift cards from Amazon that I would like to use to help with this purchase. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks
    I never had an issue with everyone's fav jungle altou I like to stick to sellers with lots of good feedback.
    I also regulary check when do they ship the items. Some japan sellers will ship in 4-5 days, I prefer those who ship within 1 to 2 buisness days.

As for US sellers I've only "dealt" with those who ship internationally and so far so good, experience was flawless...

Cheers
    "Do you like having a good time? Then you need a good watch!" - Rocky Balboa, Rocky II, 1979

I don't own a rangeman so maybe my advice isn't the best haha, but in my experience amazon seems to be a reliable place. I prefer to buy from amazon over ebay for most things. Ebay has a lot of individual sellers so there is more of a chance for fakes, it just seems like amazon doesn't have that. Again, I don't own one though!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You can also check the sales forum on here. Would most likely be cheaper.

Just bought a mud man from amazon last week, had it in two days with no issues!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by CWBYTYME View Post
    Just bought a mud man from amazon last week, had it in two days with no issues!

I ordered a g9000 last night from amazon! Hopefully it comes in 2 days...

Just returned from Macy's where they had a Rangeman in stock. I tried it on and wow is it big!!! I don't have a small wrist (about 7.5") but it just looked very big. Maybe it would just taking a little to get used to it, however I feel as though it looks like a mini laptop on my wrist and I wonder what other people would think. I now have to think a little more before ordering.

Just returned from Macy's where they had a Rangeman in stock. I tried it on and wow is it big!!! I don't have a small wrist (about 7.5") but it just looked very big. Maybe it would just taking a little to get used to it, however I feel as though it looks like a mini laptop on my wrist and I wonder what other people would think. I now have to think a little more before ordering.
    My Macy's is severely slacking. They do have a lot of G's but never anything above the 150 dollar price range, so no Rangemen will be found there.

My macy's is the same way. They have a couple of g-lide models, a couple of ga models and like 5 gdx6900s. Bleh.

I ordered my rangeman from Amazon. No issues . I buy a lot from Amazon. Good prices too.

As for the size, I thought the same thing, but you get used to it and it is awesome!

Go for it!

Citizen Men's CA0020-05E
    Citizen BM8475-00X Eco-Drive Military Black Plated Steel Canvas Strap
    Casio Men's GW9000A-1 G-Shock Mudman Solar Atomic Watch
    Casio Men's AWGM100-1ACR G Shock Watch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information