Where to get replacement straps and cases?

Thread: Where to get replacement straps and cases?

Where to get replacement straps and cases?

Sorry if this question has been asked...but can anyone suggest the best source for replacement straps and cases? i know they sell them regularly at watch stores in Japan, but any online sources? I'm looking to replace some of my 6900 and 5700 (my favorite g-shock style, but i can't find any cases to replace my old ones...) models.

Just a quick scan of my recently re-dressed 6900. Thanks!

Re: Where to get replacement straps and cases?

I've had good luck sourcing many parts here:

http://www.americanperfit.com/parts/parts.htm

Also try here for a limited number of parts:

http://www.casiosalesandservice.com/...a=3&dept=PARTS

HTH

Wow! A nice stealthy 6900 you have, with the 6900MC module, is it? That is a great module you have, one of the best and most legible of the 6900s I've seen, better than the China, Korea and Malaysia ones in term of the display crispness, ya?

I'm also looking for a 5700 bezel, but these are rare and if available, expensive. Good luck.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes it's the 6900MC, and I love it for its clarity as well. I actually took it from the marble Jam'in model, and placed it into the case of another 6900...the special edition with the orange accent on the dial, negative display, and some sort of beetle on the case back? It comes with the nylon strap adaptor, but the strap is a horrendously ugly mix of orange, earth tones, green, etc. If I find a nice black strap to go with it I might switch it back, but I like this combination. Nice, simple, legible...definitely agree with you that it's probably the best 6900 module.

and yeah, the 5700 is really hard to find. I've got the 20th and 25th anniversary models, but don't particularly like the white case. I've taken my black spots 5700, which I accidentally destroyed when placing around with the movement and transplanted it to the 25th dawn white 5700...which looks nice and stealthed out with the negative display now.

BTW, if anyone's interested in trading a 5700 case and strap for a marble cammo 6900 case and strap, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
    Wow! A nice stealthy 6900 you have, with the 6900MC module, is it? That is a great module you have, one of the best and most legible of the 6900s I've seen, better than the China, Korea and Malaysia ones in term of the display crispness, ya?

I'm also looking for a 5700 bezel, but these are rare and if available, expensive. Good luck.

Thread Information