WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Where is the Neon Green gorious gold ?

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  natornate 
#1 ·
hi all...tried to search on WUS regarding a post previously on a glorious gold that was dyed neon green and sold on yahoo japan..anyone still got the pics....thankz

#3 ·
#4 ·
I was the one who discovered that Yahoo auction, it turned out that guy was selling 5 of them. All have been sold long time ago though. Do not know if any of them ended up with anyone from WUS though. I almost bought one, but at the time where short for cash so ended up not buying it. But it sure was a supercool piece. The best mod I have ever seen!, and cheap to they all ended up around the $250 mark.

I thought it was special enough to save the picture from the auction on my HDD. So I looked it up for you and attached it to this post.

It sure is candy for the eyes!:-!:p:p:p

Attachments

#6 ·
I was originally hoping to get the results of the brighter one but ended up with more of a pond algae green vs the radioactive green from the auction. $250 now days seems low for any Frogman.

Luckily I managed to find a Kermit band/bezel set which I'm trying to patiently wait for. I have another green project in store for that GG :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.