WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Whitch Frogman to Buy?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  mattchrono 
#1 ·
I'm planning to buy a GW-225A-1DR Dawn Black Frogman.

As I look on ebay, there are four different out there from four different sellers.
The price goes from US$329 to US$485.

Why the difference in price, and whitch seller to trust/buy from?

If none of these are to be trusted, where to buy instead?

-paul-

#4 ·
Check the feed back on the seller. I have bought a few things from ebay myself and I always check to see the sellers feedback and the comments the users put. You can gauge it from there. As for the prices I got lucky and got my DB froggy from JC penny for 300.00. Some people have paid close to five hundred for them here if you check the forums, its about the availability and the how much you want the watch in my opinion. I would have paid four hundred myself, if I had to simply because I wanted the watch..... personal preference if you ask me. They are limited editions but check around, you can still get one for the normal price of around 300.00 Ive seen a few on here recently. Lastly, the price is going up on them because of the area they are in.......

#6 ·
Forgot one thing, I recently purchased a Master Blue from a person on here. He was really good and sincere with the transaction, he shipped on the day as promised, gave me a tracking number, and kept me informed. Really good people on here as I have seen so far.

#7 ·
one thing to maybe consider, the dawn black as the worse strap of any other frogman i have seen. its really stiff and hard and uncomfortable but the other frogman straps ive seen are more supple and soft and much nicer to touch. im presuming the master blue strap will be the same as the dawn black.

#11 ·
I live in Norway, so ordering the Dawn Black Frogman from Casio USA is a bit of a problem since they do not ship overseas.

The Norwegian Casio importer and the Scandinavian Casio website do not have the Frogman in stock, due to "low sales" :-|

I've been PM'ing a WUS member from the US, and he should try to hook me up
with a new Dawn Black Frogman very soon.
If not, I just have to take my chance on ebay.

-paul-

#12 ·
Hi

My Master Blue Frog strap is rather stiff but it's still comfy on the wrist, I have just ordered strap adaptors and a Maratec Zulu in orange for it anyway. Crazy color I know but it is a diving watch after all:-d Thought it might contrast with the blue lcd.

I'm warming to the Black Dawn, looks classy.

Cheers

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.