White Bape G-Shock DW-6900

Thread: White Bape G-Shock DW-6900

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

White Bape G-Shock DW-6900

hi, im a newbie to g shocks but its my birthday in just under a month and im looking to get a bape g shock (real) ive been researching them for the past few hours and seen the tell tale signs of a fake. i have searched the net but can not find a store where i can buy 1. if anyone has a legit 1 i can look into buying or such that would be great.

some questions.

is it possible to buy in a store?

whats the price? (around)

is there only 2000 of them made?

thanks very much if anyone can get back to me and point me in the right direction, thanks people

Re: White Bape G-Shock DW-6900

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWhiteyWhite View Post

some questions.

is it possible to buy in a store? NO! Had a friend who did, photos were sent of a real Bape but when it arrived it was a fake.

whats the price? (around) $300-400 US

thanks very much if anyone can get back to me and point me in the right direction, thanks people
    Don't buy it from the Bay!
    Check the sales forum for a member with cred!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyjoe66 View Post
    Don't buy it from the Bay!
    Check the sales forum for a member with cred!!
    yeah i wouldnt from e bay alot of fakes, thanks i didnt know there was a sales forum. thansk alot

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

this is an older post but it was not sold according to the post.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...highlight=bape

thanks alot gonna PM him now see if he still has it. thanks :)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWhiteyWhite View Post
    hi, im a newbie to g shocks but its my birthday in just under a month and im looking to get a bape g shock (real) ive been researching them for the past few hours and seen the tell tale signs of a fake. i have searched the net but can not find a store where i can buy 1. if anyone has a legit 1 i can look into buying or such that would be great.

some questions.

is it possible to buy in a store?

whats the price? (around)

Be clear why you want to buy one. They are rather iconic but in reality they are just a basic G shock that you could get for much less than $100

If you buy a mint, unused one then you will never lose money and probably make money down the line. However, if you wear it regularly it will be hard to recover the price but it will always be a comparitively valuable G shock.

If you still want to buy one it will be very difficult. Genuine ones do crop up sometimes on eBay but you will literally see many thousands or more fakes for every genuine one. If you see a genuine one, post it on here before buying and we will tell you whether it is genuine or not

A genuine white 6900 Bape will cost about $700. Any price greatly less than this will be a fake. You will never pick up one that is mispriced, they are just too iconic.

There were only 2000 made. However, you can see how fashion rules, the earlier black version which was only issued as a 1000 version is actually slightly cheaper than the white version.

Here is a real white one I own, just to frustrate you.

Mitch

@Mitch - you GAY hahaha only kidding, yeah i really really want 1 since i saw it i fell in love with it. i gotta have 1!
    i will defo post on here first, i researched and found the tell tale signs.. but will still post here.

many thanks.

Just to let everyone no that a new bape g shock will be out in december i went to the london store today and there told me there will be limted as normal.

man this is a tochy subject for me i only own 1 but i made sure i went to bapes in ny and paid 230usd for it with so many fakes outthere left me a bad taste..enjoy in great health
    A watch doesn't just tell time, it also tell's a story.........................

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch100 View Post
    Be clear why you want to buy one. They are rather iconic but in reality they are just a basic G shock that you could get for much less than $100

If you buy a mint, unused one then you will never lose money and probably make money down the line. However, if you wear it regularly it will be hard to recover the price but it will always be a comparitively valuable G shock.

If you still want to buy one it will be very difficult. Genuine ones do crop up sometimes on eBay but you will literally see many thousands or more fakes for every genuine one. If you see a genuine one, post it on here before buying and we will tell you whether it is genuine or not

A genuine white 6900 Bape will cost about $700. Any price greatly less than this will be a fake. You will never pick up one that is mispriced, they are just too iconic.

There were only 2000 made. However, you can see how fashion rules, the earlier black version which was only issued as a 1000 version is actually slightly cheaper than the white version.

Here is a real white one I own, just to frustrate you.

Mitch
    Hi Mitch,

Isnt the real one has "GO APE" on the dial above the EL button and not "WAR 21ST RESIST"?

My reference was http://reviews.ebay.com/How-To-Spot-Fake-Bape-G-Shock-Casio-Watches-DW-6900_W0QQugidZ10000000004381408

I also thought its was a 1000pcs LE and not 2000pcs
    Last edited by eonianaerial; July 16th, 2010 at 04:10.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information