white dw-6900 bezel band???

Thread: white dw-6900 bezel band???

white dw-6900 bezel band???

does anyone know where one could purchase such a band and bezel? i will attempt the obvious (CASIO USA) on monday. i have found an off-white/light gray bezel/band on casiosalesandservice.com (they're actually for the DW-6900FS) but even though it looks white in many pics, it actually comes off as more gray in real life. i'm looking for a more PURE white (and not glossy...i want to attempt to remove the lettering from the bezel using goof off).
    i've also read that white bezels are actually painted on. if this is correct, then won't goof off ruin such bezels?

thanks in advance for any and all help!

Re: white dw-6900 bezel band???

Quote Originally Posted by jiro32 View Post
    does anyone know where one could purchase such a band and bezel? i will attempt the obvious (CASIO USA) on monday. i have found an off-white/light gray bezel/band on casiosalesandservice.com (they're actually for the DW-6900FS) but even though it looks white in many pics, it actually comes off as more gray in real life. i'm looking for a more PURE white (and not glossy...i want to attempt to remove the lettering from the bezel using goof off).
    i've also read that white bezels are actually painted on. if this is correct, then won't goof off ruin such bezels?

If you're looking for a pure white, you may as well consider a new DW-6900C at $99 free shipping. Item number: 200332088644 on e-bay.

Quote Originally Posted by jiro32 View Post

i dont know if this helps but do you consider buying a band and bezel set from the model dw6900cs-7. it's shiny white, and i think using goof off
    may ruin the bezels
    My collection:
    G-shock: GW9010-1, G9000-8v, G9100-4R, DW6900CS-1, DW6900CS-4, DW6900CS-7, DW6900MS-1, DW6925E-7, DW6900FIFA, DW6900CC-6, GLX5600-7

Beauty fades, Dump is forever

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Spammer removed - thanks WUS mods!
    Last edited by sl8763; April 20th, 2009 at 17:49. Reason: spammer removed
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Quote Originally Posted by bryan2412 View Post
    i dont know if this helps but do you consider buying a band and bezel set from the model dw6900cs-7. it's shiny white, and i think using goof off
    may ruin the bezels
    i've seen it, but i want to 'ghost' the bezel by removing the paint from the letters.

Thread Information