White G for summer!

Thread: White G for summer!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

White G for summer!

Hai guys. I am thinking of buying a white G during the hot summer months. I very much like the classic GW-6900A-7ER, but even the new G100A-7AER and G7900A-7AER are amazing. I would like to know your experience on white Gs. Would you recommend one or is it better to stick to black? Thanks for you attention.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: White G for summer!

Not sure about your continent mate.. but in asia.. Hot summer is accompanied with sweat and humidity. Alas the white straps have a higher chance of getting stained with sweat and grime.. eventually turning yellowish.

All 3 of your options are just as cool. I'd recommend the GW-6900.. since you're going to get alot of sun.. i guess it'll be good for solar charging.
    If you're goin to be spending the summer at the beach or hanging out late nights to gaze the stars and moon.. the G-7900 would then help you alot.
    If you're going to be speeding around topless on a superbike or convertible.. then the GA-100 would work for you.
    If you're going to be speeding around topless on your bike or car going to the beach for a tan and surf.. and you have loadsa cash.. then all 3 wouldn't hurt either.. heehee.

Or how about a G-5600? heh.

Thanks TraceUno! Well, I live in Italy and summers are sunny and hot. I will be wearing my G almost 24/7. During the day it will be going to the beach, beaten during swimming, jogging and biking. It could also be my companion during the disco nights. White is a fresh color compared to the classic black, but you are right about those enemies called 'sweat and dirt'. Gorgeous white 5600 man, my list will be updated!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dpkmrt View Post
    Thanks TraceUno! Well, I live in Italy and summers are sunny and hot. I will be wearing my G almost 24/7. During the day it will be going to the beach, beaten during swimming, jogging and biking. It could also be my companion during the disco nights. White is a fresh color compared to the classic black, but you are right about those enemies called 'sweat and dirt'. Gorgeous white 5600 man, my list will be updated!
    ah.. Lots of fun activities for you. If you still want to go for a whitey.. maybe you can get the ones with glossy white resin.. instead of the matte resins. think they'd be easier to clean. Not sure if the GA-100A-7A has a matt or glossy finish. A white Riseman would seem cool too.

hehe.. sorry if i seem to be adding on to your list.
    but given your initial options.. and your planned activities.. i'd then probably narrow it down to which one is lighter on the wrist.

Oh my God, another white beauty!!! If only I could find a white riseman for a good price, my dreams would come true. You want to empty my wallet my friend, hehe! Thankyou so much for adding new whiteys to my wishlist. Another happy looking G!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,
    I'd take the GW-M850-7.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Thanks sedi. I just checked that model on the Casio website. It is packed with a lot of functions and the design is kept simple and clean. Soooo many choices. Which one should I buy? Which one should I buy?

don't forget about the 2 white Gulfmans

haha.. the list just got longer and longer. i think we're supposed to help him narrow down his options.. not extend it. LOL!

What a wonderful forum this is, I never thought I would get so much info on the rare white beauties casio produces among the standard blacks. I am an engineer with a normal wage, but if I had gone into being a hip hop star then probably all those Gs would be mine!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information