White GA100A-7A question

Thread: White GA100A-7A question

White GA100A-7A question

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of grabbing one of these to go with my stealth, but I'm wondering what the visibility is like under the LED light. Are the hands visible or washed out like the black and red model? Also, just wondering what your take is on whether the watch is a dirt magnet. Thanks in advance guys.

Re: White GA100A-7A question

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman7860 View Post
    Anyone?
    I have one and I decided to not to wear it much because on the inner side (the side that comes in contact with your skin) looks a little blackish than the outer side. I believe that the visibility of the dirtiness is less than the transparent ones, but it is still noticeable.

However, I love that particular watch though. Plus, I am going on a G-shock shopping spree right now, so I am satisfying myself with other ones while not getting that one dirty.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tungsten24 View Post
    I have one and I decided to not to wear it much because on the inner side (the side that comes in contact with your skin) looks a little blackish than the outer side. I believe that the visibility of the dirtiness is less than the transparent ones, but it is still noticeable.

However, I love that particular watch though. Plus, I am going on a G-shock shopping spree right now, so I am satisfying myself with other ones while not getting that one dirty.

How does the watch work in the dark? Are you able to read the time easily with the LED light or do they get washed out?

I have the 1A1, not the best as far as readability (if thats a word). The white 7A is my choice for that series. It can be read in light or dark no problem. As far as dirt is concerned, its a high gloss patent leather style white. It wont pick up dirt on the outside as compared to a matte white (ie 6900 white). Either watch is fun. If it gets dirty, clean it. If you cant see it, get a flashlight. Both are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman7860 View Post
    How does the watch work in the dark? Are you able to read the time easily with the LED light or do they get washed out?

I can read the time pretty easily. At least for me. But I think that depends on personal preference.

Either way, I love the watch though. I need to give it ore wrist time.

Thread Information