The white mudman...

Thread: The white mudman...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The white mudman...

I am thinking of buying the white mudman but as i've never owned a white watch before I was hoping for some help! Basically, i'm worried about the white case and strap looking dirty which I can imagine would bring down the look of the watch...

Also from the pics, it looks white but it has been described as 'off-white' and even grey, so I was wandering which would be more accurate...

Thanks all,

S.

Re: The white mudman...

Its not white at all, more of a khaki beige.
    Picts for reference.....

Last edited by G-Shock; September 23rd, 2007 at 19:40.

Hmm, thanks, that does help...

Ok, so I have established the colour, but it is still a very light colour so my questions re it's looking dirty still stand.

Any other comments about the watch are welcomed!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It is definitely less stain prone than a white G-Shock, but it does get stained. My cream Mudman still looks very good, but has a hint of a few grass stains that would not completely wash off.

But heck, if it does get stained badly, you could always dye it black and have a band new looking stealthy G-Shock.

This G-Shock is definitely worth getting. Easily the best looking of the G-9000 Mudman series.

Last edited by Buzzbait; September 23rd, 2007 at 19:56.

Thanks for the reply. I cannot decide between the black or the cream/off white model, which is why i'm asking these questions - tryingin to weigh up the pros and cons. I like the cream one because it's so different from all my other watches but I love the contrast between the black model and its buttons...arghh!

I received mine the other day and they look great. I can't tell you how easily they get dirty as I've not had it long enough, but it's a safe bet it'll show up dirt more than a green or black one. I'm not really worried about this myself, because if it starts to look bad due to stains and marks I can't get off - I'll dye it.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by simoncarloc View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I cannot decide between the black or the cream/off white model, which is why i'm asking these questions - tryingin to weigh up the pros and cons. I like the cream one because it's so different from all my other watches but I love the contrast between the black model and its buttons...arghh!
    Personally, if I could only have one Mudman it would be the black one.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

I think that the cream Mudman is the best looking, and has the nicest backlight. But the black version is far more practical and easier to read under all lighting conditions. Incidentally, my black Mudman is more comfortable, having a more flexible strap.

Thanks for your responses! I decided to go with the cream mudman as I thought it would be nice to take a leap away from black watches. I especially look forward to seeing the dual illuminator and how it contrasts with the case...

Quote Originally Posted by simoncarloc View Post
    I especially look forward to seeing the dual illuminator and how it contrasts with the case...
    You won't be disappointed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information