white...white.

Thread: white...white.

white...white.

back in high school was the last time i had a G-Shock. it was a Baby-G, even. loved it. stopped wearing it about 6yrs ago when i graduated.

yesterday, i was watching TV and saw that HP commercial featuring Pharrell. saw that watch (the Bape DW-6900), and was like, "damn...that's nice. i kind of miss my chunky G." after sleeping on it, i am now determined to get myself another G. white. has to be white.

there's a guy here in the classifieds selling a DW-9000VT ( https://forums.watchuseek.com/attachm...3&d=1156964716 )...image. google image search turned up nothing in white...

can someone give me some info on that watch model? seller said it is marked with "Fairy". again, Google was no help with regards to the 9000VT.

also see a GL-7200 on eBay, priced at $76. seems legit...99.8% approval with 7000+ ratings.

i don't care about function...it just has to keep time, be white, and cost less than $125. i have a Swiss Army/ Victorinox that was a gift and i'd like to preserve it a little more by adding a second watch to my arsenal.

any other white G-Shocks you'd recommend?

Inactive

Re: white...white.

My first thought for another white G is the white mudman (a classic G). But then it occurred to me that you don't want to spend more than $125. Maybe some of the experts on here could give you some more insight, but I think that the white Mudman might run more than $125. Don't know much about the DW-9000, as white just ain't my cup o tea, which means more white G's for you!

well, there is that MIW Grey series in the classfieds as well, and it's priced at $150...which is actually my limit. i just don't want people to mention only that particular one.

there's also this one on eBay - http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CASIO-G-Shoc...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by -dustin; September 12th, 2006 at 00:27.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The one you posted a link to isn't a real white, just so you know. It's more of an odd shade of grey... I'm sure someone can post pics to show you. The pictures in that auction just make it look brighter, it isn't that white though.

thanks for the headsup. i searched here and found a few pictures of the 9000 and see that it is indeed more of a creamy shade of white.

it also appears that hbwatches.com is selling it for $65, rather than $100+.
    Last edited by -dustin; September 12th, 2006 at 02:44.

Inactive

Oh, I didn't actually see that MIW mudman on the sales forum until now. There may be some g-lide models that might suit your tastes...sorry no pics.

looks like the G9000 is going to be the winner. it's cheap enough to be a work watch, and i won't have to worry about dirtying it up. at some point in the near future, i'm going to try and pick up that Eric Haze G3--. that thing is badass.

now...wish Casio's "Timepiece" site had a dealer locator.

Thread Information