Who won the Casio retail display???

Thread: Who won the Casio retail display???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who won the Casio retail display???

I know I'm a bit suspicious but I was bidding and lost on a casio g-shock retail display here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEDWX:IT

The seller offered a second chance offer, saying they had another one...and just figured someone here won the first one and want to make sure I didn't get shilled.

Thanks,
    Neil

Re: Who won the Casio retail display???

I was watching this interesting display case but didnt bid on it as I figure it wouldn't hold much watches anyway. But its a cool one..

Be it with/without shill bidding acts,if the price is right and is within reasonable costs for this display case for you,why not. Its kinda uncommon case for sale in ebay.
    Last edited by GlennSim; September 6th, 2009 at 15:12.
    "Life is peanuts"

shill bids are usually done by users with 0-10 feedbacks. i don't think there is any scheme happening in this particular one. bids look legit.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bimdapogs View Post
    shill bids are usually done by users with 0-10 feedbacks. i don't think there is any scheme happening in this particular one. bids look legit.
    Why does E-bay hide the identity of the bidders now?

I haven't bid on anything from E-Bay in quite some time but I was the victim of a shill bidder a few years ago. Long story short I was able to go back and research both the seller's and the bidder's history and see what was happening. I turned them into E-bay and both accounts were banned. I probably saved future bidders a lot of money. Seems like E-bay has taken away any ability to do this.

I think they changed it because someone could contact bidders during an auction. I did it once or twice to tell a guy he was bidding on a fake. But other people may do it to scare off competition. Perhaps. Mike

Cool looking display case. These retailer cases rarely come up so the buyer got a good deal. I'd love to see one of those big wall mount G-Shock cases on ebay...

I was planning on bidding on it but did not because I consider the seller to be greedy. I was in contact with him asking about shipping to Sweden, and when I heard he wanted $121 for surface mail (that can take months) that put me off. No way that it can cost that much to send it by surface...
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Joakim,

You did at least win those collector pins and steal my idea to resell them! So let's call it 1 win each. I absolutely have no where to put it now, and the wife will flip, but they don't come up often...

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by solar g-shocker View Post
    Joakim,

You did at least win those collector pins and steal my idea to resell them! So let's call it 1 win each. I absolutely have no where to put it now, and the wife will flip, but they don't come up often...

Neil
    Congrats, was looking at it too. Very cool display, saw it at a local store with red luminous lighting.

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Agren View Post
    I was planning on bidding on it but did not because I consider the seller to be greedy. I was in contact with him asking about shipping to Sweden, and when I heard he wanted $121 for surface mail (that can take months) that put me off. No way that it can cost that much to send it by surface...

$121 is just crazy for surface mail. To be fair, I just checked on Canada Post's website and $121 seems right for surface mail, so the seller isn't trying to make any money out of that.

Get your WUS badge now from the WUS store.
    >> Support WUS by clicking through to our sponsors sites. <<
    >> Buying from a sponsor? Tell them WUS sent you. <<

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information