Who would approve of a regular "Flash-Alert" for modern tough-solar models? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Old-school "Flash-Alert" in regular solar powered models?

Voters
26. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I was missing that.

13 50.00%
  • No, I wouldn't need it

3 11.54%
  • Yes, you never know what it is good for

5 19.23%
  • No, too many options make setup bothersome

0 0%
  • Yes, cram more little functions for the sake of electrical-engineering prowess

3 11.54%
  • No, casio is right tailoring models in a way we won't have to purchase functions some wouldn't want.

0 0%
  • Why care, just get another model that has that a LED-Flasher

2 7.69%
  • I cannot decide

0 0%
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Who would approve of a regular "Flash-Alert" for modern tough-solar models?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Who would approve of a regular "Flash-Alert" for modern tough-solar models?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Mecha View Post
    I like this because I can find the watch in the dark but we all know it's absent from solars because of battery usage. For me, another reason to not care for solars that much....
    Very interesting, useful aspect, for those with keen ears and a light sleep to be woken by their casio on their nightstand.

Yeah, the ever-present battery concern. I'll examine this now by abusing the "Ralley-Timer" on my GW-9010 some more. One could calculate this, too bad I don't have the data, but what did I say about "overdoing"?

Oh, I must tell everyone, simply how affirmed I feel watching the progress of this poll, with this big chunk of voters sharing my opinion.

; P

Same here, Casios new release of the "GD-350" happens to respect their functionality of past times. Terrific!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information