wholesale watches?

Thread: wholesale watches?

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    94

    Question wholesale watches?

    i was PM the other day by someone stating that they could get wholesale watches for me and was curious to know if anybody else had been approached? I e-mailed this person as stated in his PM and he said that he works with a friend that can get them wholesale but not all watches he can get. i asked him how payments are made and if watches are authen, he said payment is done by bank transfer and watches are authen and to rest assure that watches will be delivered when payment is made.

    Does this sound strange to anybody else?

  2. #2
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: wholesale watches?

    Quote Originally Posted by zerostar2410 View Post
    i was PM the other day by someone stating that they could get wholesale watches for me and was curious to know if anybody else had been approached? I e-mailed this person as stated in his PM and he said that he works with a friend that can get them wholesale but not all watches he can get. i asked him how payments are made and if watches are authen, he said payment is done by bank transfer and watches are authen and to rest assure that watches will be delivered when payment is made.

    Does this sound strange to anybody else?

    yeah, didnt receive any PM. maybe only the new members so he con his way through. dude should be reported and banned.
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



  3. #3
    Member GEODE HUNTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast-USA
    Posts
    2,112

    Re: wholesale watches?

    Quote Originally Posted by mansrow View Post
    yeah, didnt receive any PM. maybe only the new members so he con his way through. dude should be reported and banned.
    X2.................

    Whats up MANSROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You only live once.....and some don't even do that!!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Moderator DougFNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,155

    Re: wholesale watches?

    Somewhere in the PM box there is a little thing that says report....press that and the little thing will be taken care of. Very very shady
    Apple Watch Space Black Series 5 w/ LTE
    Casio G-Shock DW-5600C Speed
    Casio G-Shock GMW-B5000GD-1JF
    Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR Frogman

    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1 Rescue
    Citizen ATO810-55X
    Omega SeaMaster Pro Ceramic 212.30.41.20.01.003
    Omega Seamaster Pro Bond Quartz 2221.80
    Omega Speedmaster Co Axial Moon Watch 311.33.44.51.01.002

    Seiko SKA625
    Seiko Velatura SNAA93
    Seiko V701


    Check out my video reviews at:
    www.youtube.com/dougfnj
    Twitter: @DougFNJ



  6. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    94

    Re: wholesale watches?

    Quote Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
    Somewhere in the PM box there is a little thing that says report....press that and the little thing will be taken care of. Very very shady
    Oh, well i already deleted the PM. For future reference, whats the safe way to buy merchandise from a private seller?

  7. #6
    Moderator DougFNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,155

    Re: wholesale watches?

    Quote Originally Posted by zerostar2410 View Post
    Oh, well i already deleted the PM. For future reference, whats the safe way to buy merchandise from a private seller?
    Check your deleted folder, you still may be able to report. Safest way to find merchandise is YOU finding THEM.....and then making sure you use a Credit Card that would protect the transaction. A stranger that asks for Money Order, Bank Transfer, or Cash on a non reversible charge without ever having done business with them before is shady and extremely risky.
    Apple Watch Space Black Series 5 w/ LTE
    Casio G-Shock DW-5600C Speed
    Casio G-Shock GMW-B5000GD-1JF
    Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR Frogman

    Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1 Rescue
    Citizen ATO810-55X
    Omega SeaMaster Pro Ceramic 212.30.41.20.01.003
    Omega Seamaster Pro Bond Quartz 2221.80
    Omega Speedmaster Co Axial Moon Watch 311.33.44.51.01.002

    Seiko SKA625
    Seiko Velatura SNAA93
    Seiko V701


    Check out my video reviews at:
    www.youtube.com/dougfnj
    Twitter: @DougFNJ



  8. #7
    Member tribe125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    29,513

    Re: wholesale watches?

    I confirm what everyone has said - this was clearly a scam. When things of this sort are reported, they pitch up in the Moderators' forum, and appropriate action is taken. This bandit has probably already been banned, but report it anyway - if you still have the PM.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

  9. #8
    Member sameerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,887

    Re: wholesale watches?

    scam !!!!!

  10. #9
    Member mansrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    6,361

    Re: wholesale watches?

    Quote Originally Posted by GEODE HUNTER View Post
    X2.................

    Whats up MANSROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •