Why do some peolpe go though so much trouble?

Thread: Why do some peolpe go though so much trouble?

Banned

Why do some peolpe go though so much trouble?

I just want to know why some people go though so much trouble just to make fake Casio and G-Shock watches? When u can get the real deal for little money already.

Re: Why do some peolpe go though so much trouble?

why are there fake jeans, t-shirts, cds, dvds etc? cause there is always enough people who either think its too much money, or who dont want to spend that money on it. #

i dont understand how not everyone who has an income has at least 1 good quality watch. cause this would last many years and make more joy than a cheap or fake watch. again and again i see my collegues come back from holiday (far east) with a "rolex" or "tag heuer" for "only" 25 euro. 2 weeks later you can see their wrists naked and after asking you will find out the watch is already fallen apart... next holiday they will buy another...
    regards,
    gerry fonklover

Quote Originally Posted by fonklover View Post
    why are there fake jeans, t-shirts, cds, dvds etc?
    +1

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Suspended

I guess there are 2 questions here... why are they made and who buys them?

The answer to why they are made is because they sell and to many people of the world the pennies that they will make on each fake is still money in their pocket.

The answer to who buys them I think is a little more difficult. For the fake Swiss models, clearly people are buying them for novelty or to fool people. I don't think this applies to Casio because of the low prices on real models. The only things I can think of are the young kids just can't afford the real thing because they are young and $100 is still a lot of money to them or people are fooled into thinking that they are buying the real thing.

I suspect the latter happens a lot just based on my observation a few weeks ago at my local mall kiosk I spotted at least 3 fakes along side authentic models. If you didn't know what you were buying, how would you know and who would suspect a legit mall kiosk in selling fakes.

If there is a market there is always going to be counterfeits. I bought something on Ebay that was a fake. I should have made a stink about it; but thought I should keep it a learn from my mistake.
    I must be slipping, as years ago being a teenager with a gold Bulova Accutron. A man came up where I was working selling a fake watch. He said it was a Bulova; but what it said on dial was "Bolivia". I held up my Bulova and said, "Wow, it not spelled like my Bulova." He got very mad a stormed out as I laughed.
    Bulova Accutron
    Hamilton "Golden Boy"
    Tissot Ballade
    Casio G Shock GW2500-A1
    Omega Seamaster 212.30.41.20.01.002

one shop (clothes, cheap electronic stuff, toys) around my corner owned by a xxx man (dont want to produce stereotypesn here but these shops are mostly run by immigrants has 2 watches from COSIO. they look like casio f91 and a163. once i also saw a fake frogman.

but COSIO makes me still laugh, its so un-creative from the fake-makers. do they hope someone will mistake it inside his head with the brand casio?
    regards,
    gerry fonklover

Thread Information