Wich LCD is harder to see: GX56GB or GW7900B-1?

Thread: Wich LCD is harder to see: GX56GB or GW7900B-1?

Wich LCD is harder to see: GX56GB or GW7900B-1?

Hello everybody, thanks for your time. The question is the one on the title. Please, what's your opinion? Specially those who have both models.
    Our friend Mecha-Shock and his advices is almost convincing me, but there are also several revews praising gw7900b. Thank you so much in advance for those that are considering: "buy both!"; unfortunately money is short(as usual) so there can be only one!!.
    On my wish list there are also GW3000BB and, leading me to divorce GF1000. Opinions are very wellcome. HELP.

Re: Wich LCD is harder to see: GX56GB or GW7900B-1?

i have neither of them, but have seen them both in person, I think the KingGB has better readability - but this should not be your most concern when choosing which - I think the King holds better value in the future, gets your wrist more attention, and more tough comparing to the GW7900

only buy the GW7900 if you are: conservative, age over 45, wrist size is 8" or more

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    only buy the GW7900 if you are: conservative, age over 45, wrist size is 8" or more
    I have a GW-7900 and I meet none of those criteria

I haven't seen the GB King in real life, but I think it might read better as the positive parts of the display appear brighter (photos I've seen show it to be a green/yellow tint). The positive parts on the GW-7900 have a slight brown/red tint which adds to the stealthy look but can make the display look dark under normal lighting conditions. It's still a great display however and the EL light is nice and bright.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by G-fob View Post
    i have neither of them, but have seen them both in person, I think the KingGB has better readability - but this should not be your most concern when choosing which - I think the King holds better value in the future, gets your wrist more attention, and more tough comparing to the GW7900

Thank you G-fob! Since you've had both in hands you have got just the impression that i need. BTW, only conservative; maybe that's why my golden display GWX is annoying me. Thanks everyone for the replies!

Please gents., are there more opinions?

g17

hello everyone. I have the GW7900B. It is really dificult to see the time, sometimes. Is is not a watch to use everyday. however, when you do it. you like it !
    also, when the lights are on. it is great to look at it . Wanna buy the GX56B soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Dantas View Post
    Please gents., are there more opinions?
    Personally, I think the GX56GB-1 is easier to read. They are both negative LCD displays, making them better suited for bright-light conditions.

I would go for the KingGB but good luck finding it! The light display at night is amazing on the King. Very easy to read and my newest favoritest G.

Quote Originally Posted by g17 View Post
    Wanna buy the GX56B soon !
    AAAHHAAA!!! I knew i would end up convincing you my friend! Be wellcome to the "kingdom". BTW, have you decided what king will be the 1st?
    Thanks for passing by!

Quote Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
    Personally, I think the GX56GB-1 is easier to read. They are both negative LCD displays, making them better suited for bright-light conditions.

I would go for the KingGB but good luck finding it! The light display at night is amazing on the King. Very easy to read and my newest favoritest G.
    Thank you so much for your time Shocker, appreciated your advice. Well actually i ordered a GX56GB yesterday from ebay; probably it'll take more tan 20 days to reach Brazil... so lets wait!

Thread Information