Will the GW-9400 Rangeman Come Down in Price????
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Will the GW-9400 Rangeman Come Down in Price????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Will the GW-9400 Rangeman Come Down in Price????

I can't seem to find one anywhere under 400 bucks, I absolutely love the watch but I will not pay over 400 bucks for one, three hundred is max for me. Anyone know when or if it may come down in price or if they will have a standard G-9400, I actually prefer not to have the atomic time keeping feature and have sold all my G's that were atomic. I've been lusting after the green with negative display since I first laid eyes on it.
    Last edited by BREAKWATER; October 19th, 2013 at 15:18.
    Experience is what you end up with when you didn't get what you wanted.

near Manhattan... Status: Changing course, hard about

Re: Will the GW-9400 Rangeman Come Down in Price????

I guess you missed the postings about the USA release. MSRP is going to be $300 when it hits the stores in mid-late November. If you're not impatient to own the watch, you'll likely be able to get it for less about 4-6 months later through various on-line channels. Oh and btw, they all come with solar/atomic. You can shut off atomic sync though.
    Chrisek likes this.
    In rotation: Citizen Attesa ATV53-2834, Eco Drives | Omega Seamaster | CASIO: TW-7000, MRG-220, RevMan, G-2000D, DW-5700ML, GW-9100 | Seiko SKA-413, SBPG001

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKWATER View Post
    I can't seem to find one anywhere under 400 bucks, I absolutely love the watch but I will not pay over 400 bucks for one, three hundred is max for me. Anyone know when or if it may come down in price or if they will have a standard G-9400, I actually prefer not to have the atomic time keeping feature and have sold all my G's that were atomic. I've been lusting after the green with negative display since I first laid eyes on it.
    sunknot/e-bloom/many others on rakuten have it for around $350, and shipping usually costs $10 or so if you live in usa. They hare believed to be very reliable online stores. As far as I learn there is hardly a G-9400 version in near furture. The us release would likely be a GW-9400 without CF strap.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i just got one from rakuten (sunknots) and even though it was "estimated" at $355, with the exchange rate and 1,800yen for shipping i paid about $385, i've never paid $10 for shipping from rakuten. BUT, this was still cheaper than ebay which is at least about $430. so i would recommend for you to wait, until they are released here, they will not have the CF strap, but i doubt you'll care

Vader beat me to it, but I will agree that shipping a watch from a Rakuten seller will cost more than $10 shipped to the US. My watch was $154 before shipping, but the total out of pocket was $178.14. Almost $25 for shipping which isn't cheap.

Thanks for the replies, I actually stumbled across Rakuten last night and saw that price, best so far but looks like i'm gonna have to hold out till they hit the states.
    Experience is what you end up with when you didn't get what you wanted.

Saw one local store here in Kuala Lumpur selling for RM1,199 given conversion to USD at 3.20, that is equivalent to USD375. Most likely they will still discount a little from this.

Forgot to mention, the ones they have are non CF.
    Last edited by civic98; October 21st, 2013 at 13:00.

Quote Originally Posted by tic-toc/g-shock View Post
    Vader beat me to it, but I will agree that shipping a watch from a Rakuten seller will cost more than $10 shipped to the US. My watch was $154 before shipping, but the total out of pocket was $178.14. Almost $25 for shipping which isn't cheap.
    Can you show proof of this price? That price is just not possible, below cost.

"Cheers"
    KD

Fully trained and certified Desk Diver

Quote Originally Posted by leicashot View Post
    Can you show proof of this price? That price is just not possible, below cost.
    I think he is talking about another watch.

Quote Originally Posted by civic98 View Post
    Saw one local store here in Kuala Lumpur selling for RM1,199 given conversion to USD at 3.20, that is equivalent to USD375. Most likely they will still discount a little from this.

Forgot to mention, the ones they have are non CF.
    The ones here in Singapore are also non-CF and costs S$499. I got mine from Rakuten (quelleheure) for S$485 which is a CF one and includes tax and shipping.
    Casio Riseman GW-9200J-1JF, Rangeman GW-9400J-1JF, Frogman GWF-1000G-1DR & Classic GW-M5610R-1DR. TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300m Calibre 5 WAN2110.BA0822. Seiko Criteria 100m Quartz Chronograph SNDC63P1.​Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller 116660. Apple Watch Series 2 42mm SS with Milanese Loop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information