WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Will this Riseman ever sell?

7K views 89 replies 26 participants last post by  DragonJade 
#1 ·
I have been watching this watch for months now!

It has been relisted about 3 times so far to my knowledge!

It's a fantastic looking Riseman and I have been tempted on many occasions, however the high postage puts me off!

EBAY LINK

I think for about £20-£30 less I'd of snapped it up!

See less See more
#4 ·
If it doesn't sell it relists for free I think?
If an item doesn't sell and you relist it, your second listing fee is refunded only if it sells. I'm not sure what happens when you list something more than twice, I've never listed anything a third time.

#6 ·
Hi Stergios,

Triggered by the Riseman title?:-d Seems you had a good score on your UPSA. The only one I ever saw was around $200.-, so the price is reallistic I think.

How many Risemans do you have in the mean time already?

Hi Hoochy,

here a link of this watch from Risefreak (mr Yamazaru-San). I have seen this auction also before and was quiet tempted. The blue white combination is not whole my style I think. € 127.- is maybe also a bit on the high side ($175). I checked his feedback and the latest negative is more than one year old with many positives after it. I think he's trustable (shooting a message to the seller won't harm I guess).

Cheers,

Sjors

#12 ·
Hi Stergios,

Triggered by the Riseman title?:-d Seems you had a good score on your UPSA. The only one I ever saw was around $200.-, so the price is reallistic I think.

How many Risemans do you have in the mean time already?
Hey Sjors! :-!
Yes, I was triggered by the title.
I have about 15 risemen, with MIB and the Terje models twice..
I still miss one terje variation and a couple more... :)

#8 ·
It's a reasonable price for the watch but I just can't accept the idea that it costs £16 to cost! Fair enough bang on a high postage if your gonna let it go to auction but not on an already fairly high buy it now!

I agree with Sjors his feedback looks fine and Im sure it would make someone a nice piece.

LOL, I just checked it again and it hasn't sold!

#10 ·
It's a reasonable price for the watch but I just can't accept the idea that it costs £16 to cost! Fair enough bang on a high postage if your gonna let it go to auction but not on an already fairly high buy it now!

I agree with Sjors his feedback looks fine and Im sure it would make someone a nice piece.

LOL, I just checked it again and it hasn't sold!
Lowering his starting price would encourage bids though, plus it may well go for the price he has it at now, maybe more. Postage costs just scream rip-off though, or at the very least fee avoidance.

Rusty

#9 ·
I think he should take 'bape' out of the description. Whenever that word comes up in a search now it sets off subconscious alarm bells.

#14 ·
A Terje Haakonsen signature version has just gone on ebay for £44 inc postage, I have seen this one on there a few times myself now but have not been tempted as I dont really like that particular G shock model for some reason.

#16 ·
<| I wouldn't be surprised if the watch was still there in years. sorry to say but can a watch get any uglier than this thing...? said that I don't wanted even have it as a gift.

regards, holger

#21 ·
#22 ·
Look at what the seller actually sells and has sold, he/she has way too much money and thinks (gets it sometimes) everyone should pay top money for his/her taste in items.

I always look at what people have been buying/selling, normally when buying to see how much of a nutter I might be bidding against.

I personally think that this particular watch is overpriced, the postage of course is a rip off, next day courier is cheaper than that.

I paid under £30 for my Riseman from ebay...including postage!

#37 ·
Well, it's certainly true....beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I think it's downright ugly.
at least one who shares my opinion ;-)

regards, holger

#44 ·
I'm not 100% sure of this, but as I understand it you only get your previous listing fee refunded. Say you list it 10 times before it sells, you still only get one fee back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.