Wow! Check this out! The $30 Casio Pathfinder PAS400B-5V is going for $132.91 on Sears.com.

Thread: Wow! Check this out! The $30 Casio Pathfinder PAS400B-5V is going for $132.91 on Sears.com.

Wow! Check this out! The $30 Casio Pathfinder PAS400B-5V is going for $132.91 on Sears.com.

The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Re: Wow! Check this out! The $30 Casio Pathfinder PAS400B-5V is going for $132.91 on Sears.com.

That is pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Bill P.

It's $50 retail, so not that much of a mark-up, lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Wow! Check this out! The $30 Casio Pathfinder PAS400B-5V is going for $132.91 on Sears.com.

I just has a conversation about the high price of this watch. It turns out that is not unusual for Sears to do this to their stuff. They basically mark them up really high, and when there is a sale they literally cut the price half price. So, $66 is closer to retail price, but still high. And, Sears was one of the first stores people went to to get literally everything and anything they needed when there was no other stores around. So, I guess they still kept the idea of marking the price to whatever they want to.
    The MTG is retired and the 5600 too. Right now, the only working G-Shocks that I use and enjoy are the Riseman GW9200-1 and the GW6900-1

If I can own a Rolex Submariner I would. I know they are tough too, their homages are tough. Trust me.

G-Shock MTG930DA-8V, G-Shock GW-5600J-1. G-Shock Riseman GW9200-1, G-Shock GW6900-1

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocks Are Cool. View Post
    I just has a conversation about the high price of this watch. It turns out that is not unusual for Sears to do this to their stuff. They basically mark them up really high, and when there is a sale they literally cut the price half price. So, $66 is closer to retail price, but still high. And, Sears was one of the first stores people went to to get literally everything and anything they needed when there was no other stores around. So, I guess they still kept the idea of marking the price to whatever they want to.
    So, the Invicta method? HAHA. I kid, I have an Invicta myself and I love it but then again it's a pricey model that demands a level of craftsmanship.

In all honesty, I can't fathom selling this watch for that much. I paid 45 bucks for it a few years ago and that was reasonable. You said it's up for 30 now? That's a deal. 130+? Inconceivable!

Thread Information