Wow! Just seen G-ravens!

Thread: Wow! Just seen G-ravens!

Wow! Just seen G-ravens!

These watches are oh soooo beautiful. I just seen them on Sjors' site, and I wanted to know if somebody could tell me more about them. I know they are were released in 2000, but I would like to where they first came out, and if any are still available. I just love that shiny, black, stealthy look! Here is the pic I borrowed from Sjors (I believe he borrowed from Casio's site).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Wow! Just seen G-ravens!

WOW, those look awesome

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

I had this one for a while but didn't like it. I sold it to another WUS memmber in the sales section.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I do like a good reverse display despite them being harder to read. I've got a nice Citizen ana-digi with 3 reverse panels on a black face...looks great.

I really like the look of these Ravens too but haven't been able to track one down as yet.

Wink Re: Wow! Just seen G-ravens!

Hello Wordisbond,

The G-Raven is a beautiful watch if you like the shiny finish. I got the picture from a G-Shock fan website I think. There is no problem with using Casio's pictures if used in a positive informative or promotive way, BTW.

I saw the watch of DJ on the sales corner. I have been tempted, but I had an empty wallet that time (it seems to be chronic lately..., but I have nice G's).

Cheers,

Sjors

There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Hello Wordisbond,

The G-Raven is a beautiful watch if you like the shiny finish. I got the picture from a G-Shock fan website I think. There is no problem with using Casio's pictures if used in a positive informative or promotive way, BTW.

I saw the watch of DJ on the sales corner. I have been tempted, but I had an empty wallet that time (it seems to be chronic lately..., but I have nice G's).

Cheers,

Sjors

I wasn't implying you stole the pic Sjors. You clearly stated it was Casio's on your site By the way, where were these selling? Was it strictly in Japan? Does anyone know where I could find the 6900 or how much it would go for nowadays?

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

I think your best bet is to find them on Yahoo Auctions, but they don't show up often.

Japan only releases I think.

Wink Re: Wow! Just seen G-ravens!

Quote Originally Posted by 11wordisbond View Post
    I wasn't implying you stole the pic Sjors. You clearly stated it was Casio's on your site By the way, where were these selling? Was it strictly in Japan? Does anyone know where I could find the 6900 or how much it would go for nowadays?
    Ha ha Wordisbond,

I was just actually making the comment because I saw the picture and thought I should mention that. I didn't implement that I stole the picture. It is clearly a Casio photo

I believe this series were only sold in Japan, there I have rarely or not seen them outside Japan (on eBay in Hong Kong or Singapore for instance). Like DJ says, you don't see them often in Japan either...

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Thread Information