WRUW Monday 15 December 2014
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    26,166

    WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Great week gents


  2. #2
    Member raceclawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Milano,Italy.Paris,France
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Nightshifter:



    Dw-5600 Fox fire


  3. #3
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    26,166

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by raceclawt View Post
    Nightshifter:



    Dw-5600 Fox fire

    Stay safe Michel and so sorry for yesterday evening but Olympique de Marseille struggled as well Nothing has changed really
    raceclawt likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member raceclawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Milano,Italy.Paris,France
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    Stay safe Michel and so sorry for yesterday evening but Olympique de Marseille struggled as well Nothing has changed really
    Ouch!Let me forget that and let's talk about watches!Nice Dawn Black,Sir Tom!Maybe we can talking about Ping-Pong,this week??? : ))
    Deepsea_dweller likes this.

  6. #5
    Member TixTox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    686

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Digging around one of my watch drawers I found my Luminox Navy Seals, a 1994. That makes the Tritium 20+ years old but it still glows, just not as bright as it once did. It has been very used and abused as you can see. Wearing it Monday because it hasn't been out and about for a while.
    Name:  Luminox3000NS001.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  196.4 KB
    “Time is an illusion.” ― Albert Einstein

  7. #6
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    26,166

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by raceclawt View Post
    Ouch!Let me forget that and let's talk about watches!Nice Dawn Black,Sir Tom!Maybe we can talking about Ping-Pong,this week??? : ))
    Ok lets focus then on the Champions League Draw later today. That will help ... I hope Thanks for the fine compliment. Yeah that one we have in common Nice catch Michel and it was your first Froggy if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Deepsea_dweller; December 15th, 2014 at 02:59.
    raceclawt likes this.

  8. #7
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    26,166

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by TixTox View Post
    Digging around one of my watch drawers I found my Luminox Navy Seals, a 1994. That makes the Tritium 20+ years old but it still glows, just not as bright as it once did. It has been very used and abused as you can see. Wearing it Monday because it hasn't been out and about for a while.
    Name:  Luminox3000NS001.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  196.4 KB
    Cool one TixTox Very nice
    Pachoe likes this.

  9. #8
    Member raceclawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Milano,Italy.Paris,France
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    Thanks for the fine compliment. Yeah that one we have in common Nice catch Michel and it was your first Froggy if I remember correctly.
    Yes you're right!It was my first but really lookin' for a third one this month (gift for myself).A 8200 or...a gps watch to go run!I can't decide myself!Hard choice!

    (fake problem 'cause i know f17 members will say:take both )

  10. #9
    Member TixTox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    686

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsea_dweller View Post
    Cool one TixTox Very nice
    Thank you! I didn't expect to get any compliments on that one. Or even a LIKE in the G Shock forum.
    “Time is an illusion.” ― Albert Einstein

  11. #10
    Member Deepsea_dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    26,166

    Re: WRUW Monday 15 December 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by TixTox View Post
    Thank you! I didn't expect to get any compliments on that one. Or even a LIKE in the G Shock forum.
    You will get few more likes today on that one. Stay put

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. WRUW this Monday 15 December 2014
      By Bradjhomes in forum Public Forum
      Replies: 70
      Last Post: December 16th, 2014, 12:31
    2. Monday 15 December 2014 - WRUW??????
      By Bradjhomes in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 91
      Last Post: December 16th, 2014, 01:08
    3. WRUW Monday 8 December 2014
      By Deepsea_dweller in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 36
      Last Post: December 9th, 2014, 19:22
    4. WRUW Monday 1 December 2014
      By Deepsea_dweller in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 31
      Last Post: December 3rd, 2014, 00:43
    5. Replies: 71
      Last Post: December 2nd, 2014, 05:20

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •