WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WRUW Thursday 6 August 2015

3K views 56 replies 34 participants last post by  ZombieMonkey 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Good Morning Hong Kong!!! great Ranger and Three squares in a row for Thursday!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

#12 ·
Sabah Al Noor

Watch Technology Wrist Electronic device Dive computer

#18 ·
GA-110TR-7A - not much love for this on the forum but it is nice and clean and perfect for summer. Positive DIGITAL is more than adequate - the ANALOG hands hopeless.

View attachment 4901562
Your right Kev this & also the other Tri-Colors are quite nice :):)

Funny what you said about digi good analog hands not so much

I also thought that was always the case with the digi/analogs.
If the Digi was good the analog was hard to see & vice versa

Then of course at night if using the light the Digi is washed out completely when you need it most ahhhh
Of the 3 I had I think the GD-100A-7 was about the best visibility wise

What would be funny is if G-Shock made a true Digital Analog :-d
Meaning the hour & minute arms were an on screen digital projection & still also keep a digi windows below
The whole screen basically a nice LCD :)

#29 ·
#33 ·
Awesome Tom!!!!! Risemen are growing on me lately!! Lovely atomic one!!!!

#35 ·
The G-5600E today. I posted in the Affordable forum and for a good laugh I told them I was wearing a "Soulless Digital Watch":-d You know, poke the bear.

BTW, this picture is on the slide of the swing set that Santa brought three years ago. He left it for me to put together. :-d He could have had the Elves do it but no, lol. Anyway this is the most use the swing set has had in two years. The kids don't use it anymore (friggin' video game systems)

Watch Technology Electronic device Fashion accessory Gadget

I hope everyone has a great day.

#40 ·
The G-5600E today. I posted in the Affordable forum and for a good laugh I told them I was wearing a "Soulless Digital Watch":-d You know, poke the bear.

BTW, this picture is on the slide of the swing set that Santa brought three years ago. He left it for me to put together. :-d He could have had the Elves do it but no, lol. Anyway this is the most use the swing set has had in two years. The kids don't use it anymore (friggin' video game systems)

View attachment 4905242

I hope everyone has a great day.
Well ... at least you didn't say that they played with the box it came in more than they played with the contents! :think: :-d:-d:-d :think:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.