Wus g-shock???model color ana or digi...

Thread: Wus g-shock???model color ana or digi...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wus g-shock???model color ana or digi...

I would like to know how would you guys like that our watch will become...

Functions, Ana or DIgi or both, Models that I can be based on, Colors Type of band etc etc etc...

I would like to make a poll on some of these so it could be fair for all...

But first let me ear from you what are you looking for in a Celebrating WUS G-shock Community and I will be glad to help you...

I will need some HiRES photos so I can Cook all things Up
    I allready have a 6900 Model almost all draw in illustrator I think we should go with that Model but that it's just my idea

it's becoming more or less like this...

Last edited by MiguelAyako; August 9th, 2010 at 02:09.

Re: Wus g-shock???model color ana or digi...

Taking a DW-6900 as a base is a good idea I think because it's very popular. I'd love to see a DW-6900 with an all stealthed out bezel but a bright green background - a bit like the background of the G-7710C-3:

I don't know if this is even possible and it probably won't get a majority on a poll but I like the high contrast. I think it should definitely have a high contrast - no negative display please.
    The strap can be colorful too but the bezel should be all black.
    So let's say:
    - glossy green strap
    - matching bright green LCD
    - stealthy matte black bezel
    I know it's kind of contradicting the whole concept of 'stealth' if you put it on a green strap but a little color would be nice.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

I think a digital model would be appropriate, in deference to the first G-Shock which had a digital display.
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MiguelAyako View Post
    I would like to know how would you guys like that our watch will become...

Functions, Ana or DIgi or both, Models that I can be based on, Colors Type of band etc etc etc...

I would like to make a poll on some of these so it could be fair for all...

But first let me ear from you what are you looking for in a Celebrating WUS G-shock Community and I will be glad to help you...

I will need some HiRES photos so I can Cook all things Up
    I allready have a 6900 Model almost all draw in illustrator I think we should go with that Model but that it's just my idea

it's becoming more or less like this...

Ayako,

First of all, thanks for getting started on this! I think the WUS G-shock should be digital. 6900 model is probably going to have to be determined in a poll. I think we will need to have a poll for several things (model, colors, function....etc.). I don't think we will get an agreement on anything just shooting posts back and forth. I think once we decide on 3 or 4 different designs, we can take a vote to pick the winner.

This is all assuming that we have a way of presenting this to the G-Shock team.

Perhaps Sjors could hand deliver the final application to his contacts when he does his trip to Japan?

6900 would surely be popular. There are already plenty of special 6900s I don't think it would stand out much. Maybe a lime green jelly mudman, 7900 or silencer? Something that hasn't been done to death (like the 6900) maybe?
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

I agree, I'd love to see a different model used than the normal 5600/6900 - but I have a feeling that Casio doesn't stray from those standbys when it comes to collaborations.

Before too much effort goes into a design, has anyone actually found out whether a custom G is even possible? Casio must have some sort of minimum commitment (guessing a production run of at least 100 watches) to make it worth their while. I think that whoever is leading this project needs to find these things out.
    Simon

WTB - More wrists

Quote Originally Posted by natornate View Post
    Maybe a lime green jelly mudman
    Ooooh, I'd like that. You'll have one ready customer right here.
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

I like Sedi's idea of a green LCD, like for example on the G5600A-3
    G9100BP - GLX5600 (*4) - G5600 (*3) - GLS5600 - GWM5600 - G7710 - G2500 (*2) - SGW100

Quote Originally Posted by sl8763 View Post
    I agree, I'd love to see a different model used than the normal 5600/6900 - but I have a feeling that Casio doesn't stray from those standbys when it comes to collaborations.

Before too much effort goes into a design, has anyone actually found out whether a custom G is even possible? Casio must have some sort of minimum commitment (guessing a production run of at least 100 watches) to make it worth their while. I think that whoever is leading this project needs to find these things out.
    Nobody is leading, I just took the first step for it to came true...I have got to believe it first...

Cumpliments

Quote Originally Posted by sl8763 View Post
    Two very good points.

Moderators haven't been conspicuous contributors to this topic, probably because we can remember previous threads on the same subject... but if a real-world proposal emerges, with a real-world facilitator to lead it, then there might be the glimmerings of a project, rather than a vague dream. I don't want to pour cold water on a nice idea, but the odds are against these two things happening.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information