WYHI June 2012
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: WYHI June 2012

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    The only state created during the Civil War.

WYHI June 2012

Since the WYHI (What You Have Incoming) thread is now 433 replies, I thought it would be better if we had one for every month. It would make for better searching the archive. Each member can start their own post. As your purchases increase during the month, you can edit your post until the end of the month when we can start anew.

Please post your purchases for the month of June.
    "O-M-G!! I am rich!... Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeth, Crystals in the kidneys, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries, and an inexhaustable supply of Natural Gas. I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!!"

Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Anonimo | Bali Hai | Ball | Benarus | Boschett | Breitling | Debaufre | Deep Blue | Doxa | DWatch| Enzo Mechana | Glycine | Halios | Helson | Marathon | Kobold | Korsbek | Kremke | MKII | Ocean7 | Omega | Orsa | Oris | Precista | Prometheus | Riedenschild | Steinhart | Seiko | Tissot | Zinex/Zixen

Re: WYHI June 2012

For June, my next G will be a GX56. Haven't quite decided on which model.

Update: This one is incoming

Last edited by 4Play; June 3rd, 2012 at 03:55.
    "O-M-G!! I am rich!... Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeth, Crystals in the kidneys, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries, and an inexhaustable supply of Natural Gas. I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!!!"

Gone But Not Forgotten:
    Anonimo | Bali Hai | Ball | Benarus | Boschett | Breitling | Debaufre | Deep Blue | Doxa | DWatch| Enzo Mechana | Glycine | Halios | Helson | Marathon | Kobold | Korsbek | Kremke | MKII | Ocean7 | Omega | Orsa | Oris | Precista | Prometheus | Riedenschild | Steinhart | Seiko | Tissot | Zinex/Zixen

The downside of living on an island is longer postage time. I have 4 inbound that are now looking more like getting here in June than May.
    My first two "fun" watches (non-work)

My first 8900

And my first full digital 100 (gd100ms-3, not readily available in US). I had previously ordered one, but they ran out.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Man, I like the multi colored ones. I don't think I have seen these before and don't know if they are available in the states. Do you order these from Japan, and which company do you order from. I like the possibility of getting those not availalbe to us. Make sure you post pics when they arrive. Great score!!

Gone But Not Forgotten:

ProTrek PRG510 1V

Sent through Tapatalk on HTCs Desire.
    Fer Guzman and andkoppel like this.
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

This is one of the better ProTrek models I like. I am looking forward to reading your thoughts on this one.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

Ok... I am need of some help fast. I just realized that the GX56 model is only solar, whereas the GXW56 is solar and atomic. Where can I buy the cheapest GXW56? I am hoping to purchase on Thursday. Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

Quote Originally Posted by 4Play View Post
    This is one of the better ProTrek models I like. I am looking forward to reading your thoughts on this one.
    Well I will spew forth in your direction with volume, detail and excitement in due course.

I'm biting my nails off with anticipation like a convict scratching off days on his cell wall.
    Sent through Tapatalk on HTCs Desire.
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Time to bump this thread. There must be more who are expecting a new arrival this month. Please post and share with us what your new arrival will be.
    Last edited by 4Play; May 31st, 2012 at 01:08. Reason: Spelling

Gone But Not Forgotten:

GW 5000 1JF from Seiya. Just checked tracking and it hit JFK a few hours ago. Should be here on June 1. Been waiting for an opportunity to buy this one for a long time.

T

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information