Yellow Fake Muddy But Nice Color...

Thread: Yellow Fake Muddy But Nice Color...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yellow Fake Muddy But Nice Color...

This is a fake Muddy, but if Casio ever comes out with a yellow Muddy like this... I'd be first in line, yah? Like the red letterings too.

Re: Yellow Fake Muddy But Nice Color...

At least they have a proper fake caseback on this. Not like some of the Frogs with a mudman back...doh!

And yes, the bright yellow would actually look good.
    The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
    -Albert Einstein

The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

My Team
    Casio DW-6900-1V; DW-9100; GW-5600J-1; GW-6900-1; GW-6900B; GW-7900B; GW-9200-1; GW-A1000FC-2ADR; GW-M5600-1ER; MTG-520; PAW-1500T
    Citizen AT0660-05F; AT4004-52E; AT8020-54L; ATD53-3011; AV0021-52H; AV0031-59A; BL1258-53L; BL5440-58E; BN0088-03E; BN0100-51E; BZ0000-50E; EBJ74-1741; JY0010-50E; JV0020-12F; JY0000-53E; JY8000-50E; PMD56-2861; PMT56-2731; PMX56-2812
    Omega Planet Ocean XL 2200.50.00
    Rolex Two-tone 1500
    Seiko SARB023; SBDB001; SBDC003; SBPG001; SKA371; SKA511; SKXA33; SKZ325; SLT079; SLT081; SNDA59; SNE109; SNE283; SNG045; SPB001J; SRP043; SRP227; SRP307; SSC017

Tag Heuer 500m Aquaracer WAJ2110.BA0870

Better picture.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I can never understand the time and effort that goes into faking a £40 watch!

Watches are frickin evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Topher1556 View Post
    At least they have a proper fake caseback on this. Not like some of the Frogs with a mudman back...doh!
    I think they have used an atomic mudman backcase though...

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
    This is a fake Muddy, but if Casio ever comes out with a yellow Muddy like this... I'd be first in line, yah? Like the red letterings too.

Where did you find this one?

I just love that yellow, it appears to be truly fluorescent which means it glows even brighter then a genuine Yellow Casio. I absolutely love Fluorescent yellow and have been all my life!

I love those colors and also love the fire red text in conjunction with the yellow, I always wondered why Casio dont seem to be using that combination anymore, the only yellow one with G-Shock written in fire red that I know of is the good old DW-5700 that Buzzbait has in his avatar!

One interesting idea is to buy one of these fake Muddies and then use it just for the strap. Because are you with me now silence in the room....

The strap appear to be fitting any new master of G including the genuine Mudman, the Gulfman and hold your horses.... the new king the Riseman...

Casio has released several masters over the years that combine a yellow strap with a black watch and it looks great. Yellow and black just as yellow and red goes well together. I think it would look awesome to put a fluorescent yellow strap onto the new Riseman.

What do you guys think of that idea?

I wouldn't count on the strap even fitting a Mudman, as the fake looks to me like it uses spring bars.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxorcist View Post
    I wouldn't count on the strap even fitting a Mudman, as the fake looks to me like it uses spring bars.
    Does that mather?

Perhaps it is possible to make some modifications to make it work?

But one thing I noticed is that the Mudman's strap is quite different from the Gulfman. Here some shots

Gulfman:

http://www.tiktox.com/thumb/cache/ph...203802628.jpeg

Mudman:

http://www.tiktox.com/thumb/cache/ph...159151252.jpeg

Strange considering both have screws!

I thought they would be very similar, the question is then how the new Risemans strap look like at the ends?

I found this on a Malaysian auction site that deals in loads of fake G-Shocks.

Here is the link.

Go there and be amazed by all the fake Mudman, Polygons, Frogmans, MTG's etc... They do have some real ones though.

Most of the fakes are terrible!!! I hope Casio sees this link and shuts them down!

Quote Originally Posted by hoochy View Post
    I can never understand the time and effort that goes into faking a £40 watch!
    u see hoochy...the effort is worthwhile (in a country like malaysia) when 1 ringgit = 7.6 pounds...so a 40 pound watch is just over 300 ringgit ! The lowest income group in Mlaysia get Ringgit 700 permonth so a 40 pound muddie is concidered an expensive watch for majority of the population (Casio's are still concidered expensive to some rural malaysians!)

When they bring the fake in...and sell it at flea markets for a mere 40 ringgit...it does appeal to alot of people..who sadly gets duped into buying one!

although (safe to say) most of us at WUS can afford anything Casio produces...many others still cannot..and they settle or get cheated into buying a fake...which is well within their limits. So is it worth faking a 40 pounds watch? yes..if u are in a country like Malaysia (and Malaysia is among the richest country in South East Asia)...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information