Yellow OR Green G-Shocks, post 'em up!
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Yellow OR Green G-Shocks, post 'em up!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Yellow OR Green G-Shocks, post 'em up!

i've decided to cut my collection down to "one essential for each color". meaning one white watch, one black, one red, etc etc. obviously some will be harder than others, especially the black one, and some will be easier.

to start, Orange has no competition whatsoever, the GX-56 is my favorite watch and there's not many other options out there. the blue is obviously the blue jelly Froggie i post so much (sorry bout that). so far, i think the white/blue GA-110B i just made may cover that color, and i just ordered a red GDF-100 which im very excited about. the only ones i haven't made a move on are green and yellow. i like bright colors (if you can tell by previous choices) and i like solid colors, so i'm looking for opinions on a solid, bright, easily available G-Shock in green or yellow.

this is my frontrunner for yellow so far:

Name:  CASIO%20G-Shock%20Tough%20Solar%20Frogman%20Yellow%20Men%27s%20Watch%20GF8250-9.jpg
Views: 7116
Size:  99.7 KB

so what's your favorite green or yellow G-Shock? if you don't own it, what's on your short-list for these colors? no 5600's or 6900's, too small for me :(

thanks in advance!

brendan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Yellow OR Green G-Shocks, post 'em up!

Two of my favorite green Gs are of course the G-7900-3 "Mulfman" and the GD-100MS-3 "Zaku II". Already have one and watching the other
    Can't really think of a yellow G since I don't really like that color. But if I must choose one, I'd go with the yellow GA-100.

IMG-20110517-00019 G-7900-3 by GeoShocker, on Flickr

Name:  DSC00270.JPG
Views: 1922
Size:  131.9 KB

Name:  2 (2).jpg
Views: 2448
Size:  58.5 KB

even i buy 1 of each colour.. got 5 g-shocks so far: yellow, green, white, black & a D&R

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Why not do both?

Name:  grx-5600srf-3jr-b.jpg
Views: 2211
Size:  112.2 KB
    Maine, WillyLix and Rocat like this.

@GTR83, i have the Zaku II already, and i kind of cannibalized it for frankensteining with other watches. what's Mulf-man, Man U'd Like to F***? :)

@Jon, 5600's are too small for me to wear. plus, i like solid color watches when possible.

@BrendanSilent
    Oh yeah I totally forgot about that MS bezel, probably because it ended up as a real Frankenstein compared to the other two hybrids. Errr...I'd prefer not to look at that as an acronym it's actually Sedi's term to describe the 7900 having the features of both the (non-solar atomic) Mudman and Gulfman aka dual chronographs, current time visible in most modes, moon phase, tide graph etc.

Name:  0032.jpg
Views: 1934
Size:  426.0 KB

@Jon, 5600's are too small for me to wear. plus, i like solid color watches when possible.

Yeah I was only joking, your yellow Froggie choice would be a great choice. Since you want bigger size, I also like this one:

Name:  gw-7900cd-9er-b.jpg
Views: 2717
Size:  81.5 KB

The only yellow watch I own is a Protrek... I like it a lot:

Triton9 likes this.

wow, that yellow protrek is pretty sexy, i might just go that way. especially since my color choices are mostly ending up as different models, it would be cool to have one of every color that were also each a different model. that way i would technically have 2 separations of complete collection, in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanSilent View Post
    wow, that yellow protrek is pretty sexy, i might just go that way. especially since my color choices are mostly ending up as different models, it would be cool to have one of every color that were also each a different model. that way i would technically have 2 separations of complete collection, in a way.

It is unusual, and gets good comments. I got mine when it was first released about a year ago from Japan... it was later released to other parts of Asia, known as the PRG-110C-9. JDM models (PRG-110CJ-9JF) only do metric units, the exported models I would assume can also do imperial units, and are cheaper too. A green version even came to the US, the PAG110C-3:

Name:  casio-pathfinder-solar-power-watch.jpg
Views: 2190
Size:  14.5 KB

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information