Yep, its all about the Mudman!
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Yep, its all about the Mudman!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

local AD hit me up since he just became a deluxe dealer, he got the 5630 and 6930 and the 9330 ... since i already have the 2 prior models i opted to pick up the 9330 to add to my 30th stash ... very very impressed with this master of g, details and function really suit my lifestyle and the fit and finish is just great!

still having a tough time getting used to the stiff mudman buttons but its OK.

on to the pics

apparently CASIO is listening to some of our gripes, since this is one of a few modern models that shows HT on the SW and CTD and WT modes, go figure

twin sensor, still sucks we have to remove the watch 20mins prior to getting accurate temp readings

caseback, although it lacks the usual mole with the shades and the drill, this is a nice replacement

the international warranty card is a nice addition, although i dont see a lot of people actually having the need to use it hehe

the rest of the 30th stash, yes im missing the 2 most priced pieces of the set, although i pretty much have given up on the Ti frog due to its price and availabilty, i have hopes of maybe coming across the regular Frog one day either at my local AD or Macy's

if you guys have any pic request or questions about this piece feel free to let me know...thanks for looking
    -Coi- instagram @kandyredcoi / Facebook

Re: Yep, its all about the Mudman!

Great stuffs you got there! I've notice people who buy the Rising Red series will usually buy the entire collection, or at least most of it. :)
    kandyredcoi likes this.

adding a few comparo pics and a wristshot

with the 5630

with the 6930

with the HAZE

wrist shot

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

How do you like the compass feature on the GW9300/9330 (I'm assuming they have the same module)? Does it give a reading in degrees or simply point North? If the former, would it make a suitable alternative to a Suunto Core for a durable field watch? And, if it's not too much of a bather, could you snap a pic of the compass in action?

I have a Core (for camping/backpacking) that I barely use because I've been underwhelmed with it's durability and battery life. Oh, and the "field serviceable battery" has been nigh impossible to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    Great stuffs you got there! I've notice people who buy the Rising Red series will usually buy the entire collection, or at least most of it. :)
    thanks, told myself all i wanted was the 6930, that worked out quite well LoL

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    How do you like the compass feature on the GW9300/9330 (I'm assuming they have the same module)? Does it give a reading in degrees or simply point North? If the former, would it make a suitable alternative to a Suunto Core for a durable field watch? And, if it's not too much of a bather, could you snap a pic of the compass in action?

I have a Core (for camping/backpacking) that I barely use because I've been underwhelmed with it's durability and battery life. Oh, and the "field serviceable battery" has been nigh impossible to open.
    the module is the same, it does show degrees and the actual direction, it may need to get tuned up to find its bearings etc. but yes it works, it even also has a moon phase and temperature sensor

and an EL pic just for kicks and giggles ;)

Quote Originally Posted by kandyredcoi View Post

the module is the same, it does show degrees and the actual direction, it may need to get tuned up to find its bearings etc. but yes it works, it even also has a moon phase and temperature sensor

and an EL pic just for kicks and giggles ;)
    Awesome! Thanks for the speedy reply and pics; now I am starting to have a serious fondness for the GW9300-1JF. This just after I convinced myself that I need a GWM5610B-1JF and some more DLC'ed parts for my GW5000-1JF. My wife is not going to be pleased with you.
    kandyredcoi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kandyredcoi View Post
    One is never enough, there's always more to come. :D
    kandyredcoi likes this.

kandyredcoi, you have some nice colorful G-Shocks! Cheers, Bill P.
    kandyredcoi likes this.

Gratz on the Muddie! I'm pretty sure a Frog will find it's way into your collection soon. Nice photos too! :)

______
    Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Snoweagle and kandyredcoi like this.

Next for u....GF-8230!
    kandyredcoi likes this.
    Casio Riseman GW-9200J-1JF, Rangeman GW-9400J-1JF, Frogman GWF-1000G-1DR & Classic GW-M5610R-1DR. TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300m Calibre 5 WAN2110.BA0822. Seiko Criteria 100m Quartz Chronograph SNDC63P1.​Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller 116660. Apple Watch Series 2 42mm SS with Milanese Loop.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information