Some humor is always a good thing. I think this kind of thread has been posted before, but it never hurts to revive it -- new people, posts, etc.
What caused the idea to pop into my head just now was that I read the thread about identifying a g-shock from a photo -- not really thinking I'd be able to ID it -- and when I saw the photo it took me about 200 milliseconds to ID the watch in question!!
So I already know that I AM a g-shock-aholic. I'll put some of my reasons why below (some true, some stretched, some complete lies..hehe). Please add your own reasons!
You know you're a g-shock-aholic when:
- on any given day, you wear at least 3 different g-shocks
- your g-shocks take up more storage space than your clothes
- in any given month, it's not a question of "if" a g-shock purchase will be on your credit card -- but 'how many'...
- you pick your clothes for the day around the g-shock(s) you plan to wear -- and not the other way around
- you know the history of the g-shock brand better than Casio reps
- you might forget the names of your kids -- but you NEVER forget the name of your favorite g-shock model!
- a single color of a model you really like is not enough..
- you ALWAYS have browser tabs open to Ebay, your favorite Japanese retailers, and of course the WUS forum!!
- you have memorized your credit card number (and the 3-digit security code) - not because you've tried to, but because you've used it so much it's burned into your memory!
- you are one of Paypal's favorite customers -- due to so much use of your account!
- you recognize the sound of a UPS truck from 3/4 mile away, before your dog even hears it...
...I could go on, but I'd like to hear some of the reasons why YOU know you are a g-shock-aholic!