Your thoughts on the GA series?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lunitic

Thread: Your thoughts on the GA series?

Your thoughts on the GA series?

Hey all,I was having a browse at the local jewellery store today and noticed a GA100 and 200 which i liked the look of?I know i have seen some pics on the forum of these models but wanted to know the general opinion of these G's?They looked rather large at a glance but didnt have the time to try them on.Does anyone have a comparison shot with a G9300 or Riseman?I know these models are a bit short on features compared to these two but has anyone any feedback on them before i potentially bite the bullet?Thanks for your time everyone!

Re: Your thoughts on the GA series?

Personally, the GA110 is the most comfortable G I own. It just fits well. I own the purple Hyper Colors version and while sometimes I don't want to wear an analog watch, the GA110's comfort wins out. The smooth and supply resin employed makes it even better. The Riseman feels and looks the smallest while the taller and larger 9300 Mudman is 'chunkier'; the GA is larger all around but due to fitment doesn't feel at all obtrusive, although it certainly catches one's eye.

Name:  DSC_0403.JPG
Views: 441
Size:  69.5 KB

Name:  DSC_3884.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  334.7 KB
    ggyy1276 likes this.

While the GA series looks really big across the face they fit surprisingly close and comfy to the wrist. And the extra wide band adds to the total comfort of the piece. They aren't as thick as say the 9300 series. Somebody else may be able to comfirm this. The most awesome part of the GA series is you can wear a larger style watch with the feel of a smaller watch. I love the ones I have. Ill say the GA201-1 is my favorite of the series. The subdued colorway and the size is a perfect fit for my 7.5 inch wrist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm a huge fan of the XL series owning a GA 100, 110, 150, and 201 (not counting their digital brothers) and find them very comfortable on my 7.5" wrist. I have a Riseman and 9300 and will try to post up comparison pictures later unless someone beats me to it.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

First and foremost, all the GA's are super close in size so don't get too hung up on wondering if a GA110 will fit if you try on a GA100/200/whatever.

I picked out very different colors to help you see the different ones. Orange is a Riseman, blue is a GA110, and the grey is a 9300 Mudman. Here are the faces:

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1353731845823.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  59.8 KB

Here is the depth of the bezels:

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1353731886799.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  49.1 KB

Hope this helps!
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Thanks a lot for the responses all,thats really helpful!I tried a 200 on today and i love the size on the wrist.I thought it would be large at first glance but when i tried it on it fit really well.I like the 201 as well but i love the black and chrome combo like my 2310.I think ill settle on a 200 and then ill get a hyper colour for a bit of contrast!That blue and black 110 looks great!Ill of course post pics of whichever i choose and thanks again for your input.

Thread Information