You're great ...yes YOU!
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: You're great ...yes YOU!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

You're great ...yes YOU!

Just want to say what a great bunch of guys you are.

Honestly, I've used like a gazzilion forums over the years, and I have to say that the friendliness of the user base and the friendliness, professionalism, and even-handedness of the moderating team here blow all the others out the water.

Just wanted to say.

...Oh, and I did google for a suitable pic to illustrate my point, but in the end nothing seemed quite right, so here's this:

Name:  armadillos-300x300.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  21.8 KB

Re: You're great ...yes YOU!

Big Thanks for the shout out!
    wuyeah post A LOT...if you aint sick of me, I'll continue to post my thought and continue to help :)
    G-Shock Absorber likes this.

A BIG +1 to the OP. oh, and 'dillos are already legal and regulated here in TX. It's the official "small animal" of the republic and "regulated" by us crazy TX drivers. No coincidence its also the official "road kill."

Sent from the office of the reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas.
    G-Shock Absorber and ericng79 like this.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    A BIG +1 to the OP. oh, and 'dillos are already legal and regulated here in TX. It's the official "small animal" of the republic and "regulated" by us crazy TX drivers. No coincidence its also the official "road kill."

Sent from the office of the reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas.
    Can I presume from this that there is a state speciality cuisine in which the principal ingredient is armadillo meat?

Nawwww, how sweet! Group hug?

I'm also impressed by this forum. I'd go as far as to say it improves the G-shock brand!

Casio should sponsor us or something, maybe give us a collaboration model (if we were able to decide). Free trips to Tokyo?
    Last edited by rogerlike; May 17th, 2012 at 00:26.

Funny thing, before looking at this thread I thought "what a great forum" and remembered how many new things I saw here, how many weird and cool watches. Great forum and it's all thanks to you, always helpful. Here are some funny cats for you, guys. :D
    Name:  512_260761e80b1753koty.jpg
Views: 1359
Size:  43.7 KB
    Have a great day!

Agree with the OP. I like this forum (but I think my wife hates it because she sees my growing pile of Gs.)

That is NO joke!! This Forum definitely has it's finger on the pulse when it comes to what the market wants IMHO.Casio R&D people should be monitoring it regularly. Great Bunch - hear hear -Ronbo
    G-Shock Absorber and kurzjak like this.

I don't have funny cats or armadillo posters. What I do have is a lot of respect for a great bunch of people from all over the world.

Free/discounted/any ticket to Japan would definitely be appreciated though from Casio. Have collection, will travel. I consider it my spiritual home and would love to visit one day.
    G-Shock Absorber likes this.
    Watchshock Collection (minus a few models that are missing from the website):
    http://watchshock.com/collection/3498/

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwilder View Post
    Free/discounted/any ticket to Japan would definitely be appreciated though from Casio.
    I think realistically the hope for that died with Jimmy Saville, but hey if someone from Casio is reading this and they want to fix it for you and get some awesome PR on the net, I bet one of the mods would sticky it for the benefit of all concerned, so long as you promised to take plenty of pics.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information