Zombie GX-56 mock up.

Thread: Zombie GX-56 mock up.

Zombie GX-56 mock up.

Hey all,

I was looking at my GX-56 this morning beside my zombie slayer 6900 and thought that a Zombied out GX-56 would be bad ass.

So, I cracked open photoshop and had a go.

This is my first go trying to photoshop a watch, but I think it gets the idea across.

Let me know if you dig the color combo!

Cam

Re: Zombie GX-56 mock up.

Looks pretty good.

But what exactly does it mean to zombie a watch?
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Looks pretty good.

But what exactly does it mean to zombie a watch?
    The zombie slayer is a nickname for the glowing green dialed 6900s and I think newer 5600s too.

The zombie backstory, from Tyler Durden:

According to classified government documents uncovered by a brave band of ordinary G-Shockers, decades of research and undisclosed billions of dollars in funding from the CIA and Interpol were spent on a clandestine underground laboratory not far from District 9. In view of the perceived threat from a rapidly growing Prawn population, the objective of the team of acclaimed scientists and famed engineers at the laboratory was to create a Prawn-resistant device that could be worn on the wrist.

The team of researchers believed they were on the cusp of a major breakthrough when suddenly a freak accident occurred. During the accident, there was a massive leak of radioactivity. Such radioactivity altered the mysterious materials the researchers had been developing and testing in experiments.

Since the laboratory determined the altered materials have no known effect on Prawns, the laboratory later sold the technology to the Hanso Foundation. Predictably, Hanso turned to Casio because of Casio's reputation for producing the most technologically advanced watches in the world. After another long and frustrating era of fruitless research, Casio finally made history - the world's first zombie-resistant watch.

The Zombie Slayer 6900cs1:

Cam

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hahaha, totally believable. Love it.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Thread Information