Zulu on PAW1500T?

Thread: Zulu on PAW1500T?

Zulu on PAW1500T?

Hey guys...I have a new Casio PAW1500T Triple Sensor and would like to try it out on my Zulu strap...any thoughts? I know the G-Shocks have adaptors that you can get for them, but what about one for mine? Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Zulu on PAW1500T?

Quote Originally Posted by magnum314 View Post
    Hey guys...I have a new Casio PAW1500T Triple Sensor and would like to try it out on my Zulu strap...any thoughts? I know the G-Shocks have adaptors that you can get for them, but what about one for mine? Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
    Sorry don`t have any part numbers, however they clearly exist;

PRG-130GB-1V

Q-6

Yes! That is what I am looking for...now if anybody can send me to where I can find some?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by magnum314 View Post
    Yes! That is what I am looking for...now if anybody can send me to where I can find some?
    If you are based in Europe I recommend that you contact Keith at Tiktox.com, you can then mail the picture, he may be able to source the strap adapters. Unless someone has done the conversion it is unlikely the part numbers will be available to the general public, forums etc.

If you are Stateside, you can contact Casio service & spares directly, try Casio USA: 1-800-223-2001

As long as you are clear and quote the year & model number of the watch parts you need originated from it should be no problem.

Most countries/areas have service centers, just depends on the local policy on shipping parts to the end user.

Q-6

Thread Information