Check out the night lume on the new Glycine Airman Base 22 MLV Watch!

Thread: Check out the night lume on the new Glycine Airman Base 22 MLV Watch!

Check out the night lume on the new Glycine Airman Base 22 MLV Watch!

Check out the new Glycine watch (with night photo) (click here); Glycine Airman Base 22 MLV Watch 3887-15sl-lb9

Glycine Airman Base 22 MLV Watch
    Model #3887-15sl-lb9

Glycine Airman Base 22 MLV 3887.15SL-LB9 Movement Caliber: ETA 2893-2 automatic Functions: hours, minutes and seconds, 24hours hand, date display in window Size: 11 1/2" Jewels: 21 Power Reserve: 42 hours Hz: 4/28'800 vibrations per hour Finish: oscillating weight on ball bearing is rhodium coated, decorated "Côtes de Genève", and bears the engraving of an airplane. Case, Dial & Hands Material: stainless steel Diameter: 42mm without crown Height: 11.20mm with see-through back Finish: satin/polished Waterproof: 20 atm Back: screwed see-through mineral glass Glass: sapphire AR Dial: black with SL, silver with SL, blue with SL Hands: nickel with SL Crown: screw-down Special features topring is positioned by a spacer system at 4h hatched crown (design early 50is) GMT Version (4 hands, three timezones) Leather strap Material: calf Colours: black, brown Width: 22mm horns / 22mm buckle Buckle: belt Bracelet Material: stainless steel Finish: satin/polished Length: 190mm incl. endpieces Width: 22mm horns / 18mm buckle Clasp: diver

Retail Price $2,350.00

Re: Check out the night lume on the new Glycine Airman Base 22 MLV Watch!

Yep, pretty cool - here's mine.

Name:  Glycine Airman 4.jpg
Views: 926
Size:  159.1 KBName:  Glycine Airman 2.jpg
Views: 1148
Size:  170.7 KBName:  Glycine Airman 3.jpg
Views: 1235
Size:  178.9 KBName:  Glycine Airman 1.jpg
Views: 948
Size:  282.7 KB

Looks cool, how long does it last? Although I have to admit, my Timex with Indiglo does the same thing for thousands less!

BTW, not to rain on the parade, but any lume can be made to look nuclear with a long enough camera exposure...

Sodiac
    Too many watches, only two wrists and never enough time...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sodiac View Post
    Looks cool, how long does it last? Although I have to admit, my Timex with Indiglo does the same thing for thousands less!

BTW, not to rain on the parade, but any lume can be made to look nuclear with a long enough camera exposure...
    My shots were taken immediately after a 30 second blast from a 200 Lumen combat light (iPhone pic, so no idea of the length of exposure). Under those conditions, the lume is indeed nuclear. As with any Superluminova, it settles down to a nice glow after a few minutes and stays that way for several hours. The layers of SL may not be as thick as that on an Omega Seamaster or a Seiko Monster, but it does glow pretty respectably for most of the night.

Thread Information