Glycine Direct on eBay - Page 10
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Glycine Direct on eBay

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Glycine Direct on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis70 View Post
    As an update to my post earlier in this thread about the Airman 18 Purist with a misaligned hour hand, I have received the replacement and it is perfect.
    How quick was Glycine-Direct to respond? I got mine yesterday and requested a replacement. The date didn't change overnight and the stem was stuck this morning. It would pull out to position 2 (GMT/Date) so I requested a return/replacement. Cool watch though and actually I purposefully kept an eye on hand alignment and it was really good, so I'm bummed.

They responded by next day to my direct messages. However, when I actually submitted the formal return request, it took them 4 days to respond/approve it (including a weekend).

Dec 6: Submitted return request
    Dec 10: Approved by G-D, I shipped defective watch to them same day
    Dec 17: Tracking showed delivered to G-D. eBay tracking did not indicate delivered for several days
    Dec 22: eBay tracking finally said return was delivered to seller
    Dec 28: Replacement shipped back to me

Thank you for the timeline. So it'll take a little time. I DMed G-D today. Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow although it's a weekend.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

@haggis70 Hopefully I hear from them tomorrow. Perhaps they don't respond over the weekend. Heading out of the country and want to have a GMT/UTC that isn't too expensive and can go everywhere. By all accounts they have good customer service.

Good luck. Things might be a bit faster for you since I was doing this over Christmas. Also, your shipping times might be less.
    blcklab666 likes this.

Hey guys sorry for reviving a thread from months ago, but it's the most relevant to my question.

I'm Italian and I'm planning on buying a Glycine Combat 6 Moonphase 36mm. The cheapest and most reputable option seems to be glycine direct on eBay, even when adding import duties, for a total of 560$. The price is favourable compared to what it goes for in Italy, but I wonder if there's any way of having it shipped from inside the EU, if any of you know of a EU seller.

Thank you!
    "Sometime in the future a friend or relative at a party or family dinner will ask you a question about a watch. Instead of the simple 30 second answer they were hoping for, you'll go into a 20 minute diatribe. You won't stop until you realize anyone within earshot is staring blankly at you." Definition of WIS by ulackfocus

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread Information