Glycine Direct on eBay - Page 2
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Glycine Direct on eBay

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Glycine Direct on eBay

I've confirmed that watchgooroo and glycine-direct are the same. I have purchased from both ebay stores and the paypal payment goes to same place: GSD Global Inc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jicarv; June 9th, 2017 at 20:14.

Re: Glycine Direct on eBay

Wonder why Watchgooroo needs a second account.
    Is Watchgooroo original discontinue glycine selling?
    Quote Originally Posted by jicarv View Post
    I've confirmed that watchgooroo and glycine-direct are the same. I have purchased from both ebay stores and the paypal payment goes to same place: GSD Global Inc.

Glycine Airman Base22 Mystery - Incursore - Airman D24 09 LE Longines Legend Diver No-Date Marathon JDD

Omega
    Speedmaster Pro - Flighmaster 910 & 911 - Chronostop Green/White/Grey/Blue/Burgundy/Brown dials - Seamaster Chronostop

Parnis
    46mm Seiko SKX009J - SKX011J Sinn U1 SDR Squale 50 atmos 1521 Blue Blasted

Quote Originally Posted by Pot6 View Post
    Wonder why Watchgooroo needs a second account.
    Is Watchgooroo original discontinue glycine selling?
    watchgooroo store has the make an offer option and glycine direct does not. I've made two offers to watchgooroo and their counter offer price is very close to the glycine-direct price. Therefore, I think it's just a marketing strategy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Any consensus on this new eBay seller "Glycine-Direct"? I've recently fallen in love with these Glycine watches but (obviously) don't want to purchase a fake. Thanks!

If it is Watchgooroo has said before, no worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestigeWorldwide View Post
    Any consensus on this new eBay seller "Glycine-Direct"? I've recently fallen in love with these Glycine watches but (obviously) don't want to purchase a fake. Thanks!
    Glycine Airman Base22 Mystery - Incursore - Airman D24 09 LE Longines Legend Diver No-Date Marathon JDD

Omega
    Speedmaster Pro - Flighmaster 910 & 911 - Chronostop Green/White/Grey/Blue/Burgundy/Brown dials - Seamaster Chronostop

Parnis
    46mm Seiko SKX009J - SKX011J Sinn U1 SDR Squale 50 atmos 1521 Blue Blasted

My first time purchase DC-4 Vintage from glycine-direct. They gave me free upgrade shipping. Watch arrived and it is as what described. Good communication and prompt reply to all my questions. Very satisfied with them.

I just bought an Airman no. 1 purist, white dial from them. It came today with the wooden box and warranty card. I paid $549.00, which is well under any other seller I found. I'll buy from them again!

I bought an Airman GMT for $399. Then a week later they wanted $799 for it. Then two days ago it was $379 (grrr…), and now it's $409 last time I checked. This price hopping seems kinda sketchy to me.

This is exactly what I logged on this morning to ask you all. I'm new to the forum and looking at a Glycine airman purist as my next watch. I've been perusing various sites, looking at prices, and noticed a huge difference between jomas, glycine's website, and glycine-direct on ebay.

Glycine-direct seems suspiciously low to me. It sounds like some of you have bought from them before...it it legit? Anyone know why their prices so much lower than other vendors?

Today, Nov 21, eBay has a promo to get 15% off a purchase made through the eBay app using offer code PICKFAST at checkout. Max discount is $100. Up until last night, Nov 20, there was a 10% eBay bucks offer going. Some sellers raise their prices during these promos because buyers are active, which may be what Glycine-Direct is doing on eBay. Basically, hook a buyer with the 10 or 15% off promo while raising your item price 5 to 7% so it is still attractive to buyers.

Anyway, below are the deal terms for 15% off through the eBay app. Spending $666.67+ will max out this promotion.

It is a nice savings on Glycine-Direct's already low priced watches.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    eBay offering 15% off sitewide when you use their app and promo code PICKFAST

• This Coupon is a 15% discount, valid from 8:00 AM ET on November 21, 2018 until 8:00 PM ET on November 21, 2018.
    • No minimum purchase required.
    • The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100.
    • Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app.
    • Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories.
    • Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.
    Last edited by LDoc; November 21st, 2018 at 15:47.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information