Glycine Direct on eBay - Page 7
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Glycine Direct on eBay

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Re: Glycine Direct on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Patagonico View Post
    Can someone ask to Glycine Direct why they does not ship to South America now? I have bought several watches and now I can`t buy or even ask questions on Ebay.
    International Priority Shipping via the Global Shipping Program is not available.
    I have recently asked them about shipping to Switzerland and they said they simply use the GSP and have no control over where it ships and where it doesn't, but are considering changing to Fedex because GSP doesn't work well.

GSP is not available for all watches. It must be a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Squatcho View Post
    I dont remember seeing this before, but it looks like they've now listed the Airman GL0149 and GL0150 quartz models for $193. Odd since they still have listings for the same models for $349. Regardless, if this model is your flavor, grab one while you can.
    Yes, I've been watching this also. Are they the same watch, or likely having different parts/movements? Why would one click on the higher priced watch and order it when the same watch is sitting in the next photo at half the cost? This makes me crazy, as I am a rookie trying to understand and learn so I can make the wisest purchase decision. I do love the GL0150!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This is Jan 9th. I just bought my Glycine Bronze Airman at Glycine-Direct and it was a very easy process and i am very happy. Not one bad thing happened. It was less expensive than any other seller.Communication, delivery and tracking were all trouble free . Highly recommended. I have had many other Glycines and this was , by far, the easiest transaction. Evine was a nightmare in my opinion. and $100. more. Communication was okay but they had incorrect specs on the watch, Listed as SS with Bronze "Tone." I just felt they knew nothing of the product or the features. Glycine -Direct knows Glycine watches.
    Attached Images Attached Images

hongkongtaipan likes this.

Super annoying the price changes on there. I was planning on buying the glycine combat sub after seeing it was 360 on there yesterday. In the Airman Double 12 was 380 something. Today the price on the sub is 549 and the Airman double-twelve is 789. I don't understand how price can change like that in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by JFURY7 View Post
    Super annoying the price changes on there. I was planning on buying the glycine combat sub after seeing it was 360 on there yesterday. In the Airman Double 12 was 380 something. Today the price on the sub is 549 and the Airman double-twelve is 789. I don't understand how price can change like that in one day.
    Find the watch you’re looking for under the seller “Watchgooroo” and make an offer for the old price.
    Tat2, Barry S and cuthbert like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarbob View Post
    Find the watch you’re looking for under the seller “Watchgooroo” and make an offer for the old price.
    I hope that is an option. Because full retail on Glycine Direct EBay site is not for me. Glad I got a No.1 before the price jump...

T

Glycine Direct.... crazy!!! Today Airman prices to the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarbob View Post
    Glycine direct could not sell to the UK but they said Watchgooroo is their other channel.

Unfortunately the black dial 36mm purist is out of stock, but I would like to understand why Glycines are sold in the UK at half the price they are available in Europe.

If you go to the Glycine Direct ebay store and "list all items for sale" you'll see that there are multiple listings for the same item. One of the listings will have a "best offer" buying option. Offer the old price and you'll likely good a good result.
    Tat2, dan360 and jamaha like this.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast