Glycine direct experience.
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Glycine direct experience.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    216

    Glycine direct experience.

    Anyone have experience getting watches from Glycine direct on eBay? I was wondering if they were authentic pieces because they sold watches for almost 40%-50% less than MSRP elsewhere?

  2. #2
    Member yankeexpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    31,197

    Re: Glycine direct experience.

    Yes, 2 of my Glycine have been bargains from eBay seller Glycine-direct. They are an AD.
    gaopa likes this.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account:

    Here is why:

    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    216
    How are they able to sell Glycine watches for much less than other ADs?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member rschmidt97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    195

    Re: Glycine direct experience.

    I purchased three watches from them last year. They're a good operation and responded to all my questions promptly before and after the sale. I've had the same experience with Glycine as well.

    ~Cheers

  6. #5
    Member rschmidt97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    195

    Re: Glycine direct experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MS_original View Post
    How are they able to sell Glycine watches for much less than other ADs?
    I believe they're the only AD left in North America since the Invicta acquisition. So the prices they advertise correspond to whatever they're paying Glycine for inventory. From what I've read online, the prices for the same models are still much higher in Europe and Glycine-Direct doesn't sell to the EU zone, so I suspect that offering lower prices via Glycine_Direct is a strategy to boost their presence in North America.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by rschmidt97 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MS_original View Post
    How are they able to sell Glycine watches for much less than other ADs?
    I believe they're the only AD left in North America since the Invicta acquisition. So the prices they advertise correspond to whatever they're paying Glycine for inventory. From what I've read online, the prices for the same models are still much higher in Europe and Glycine-Direct doesn't sell to the EU zone, so I suspect that offering lower prices via Glycine_Direct is a strategy to boost their presence in North America.
    Ok, I see. I have seen the prices there fluctuate between the discounted amounts to pretty much MSRP

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    276

    Re: Glycine direct experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MS_original View Post
    Ok, I see. I have seen the prices there fluctuate between the discounted amounts to pretty much MSRP
    They have a great reputation here. You can always make them an offer for the lowest price you've seen and they will probably accept.
    Cigarbob likes this.

  9. #8
    Member DuckaDiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: Glycine direct experience.

    Ashford also has good prices on glycines as of late. I can confirm that Glycine direct and watchgooroo on ebay are both ADs
    Cigarbob likes this.

  10. #9
    Sinn Moderator gaopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NE Georgia
    Posts
    9,424

    Re: Glycine direct experience.

    I bought a Glycine from them and had a good transaction. The watch was new and priced fairly. It was shipped fast and I am very happy with the watch. I would buy from them again and recommend them highly.
    Cigarbob and MitchCumsteen like this.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    376

    Re: Glycine direct experience.

    Like others have mentioned, I ordered a couple via them and got good prices and service.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Glycine Direct on eBay
      By badmojo71 in forum Glycine
      Replies: 95
      Last Post: April 28th, 2019, 09:24
    2. Replies: 6
      Last Post: March 19th, 2016, 20:06
    3. Replies: 5
      Last Post: April 13th, 2014, 19:54
    4. poor experience buying Tissot direct from Amazon.com (NOT 3rd party sellers)
      By bos in forum Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: December 1st, 2011, 18:33
    5. Photos, Availability of 2009 Models, and Our Experiences Buying Direct
      By robattopper in forum Anonimo - S.A. and Firenze
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: May 20th, 2009, 17:20

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •